1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

When I was chosen back in 2014, it was my first official THP Event that I went to. It CAN and DOES happen!

Me too. And I was picked as the last member of Team Basement Dwellers with a little over a month before the event! I can only imagine being on the ride for a full 7-8 months before the event. It can happen and it will change your life!

All I know is whoever gets picked (hopefully me), the remainder of the year, work will be VERY unproductive

Me too. And I was picked as the last member of Team Basement Dwellers with a little over a month before the event! I can only imagine being on the ride for a full 7-8 months before the event. It can happen and it will change your life!
Lots of time to sit and think on it, huh?

The anticipation would be sweet!!

Imagine the anticipation for someone like Jman. He waited two years for his turn

Imagine the anticipation for someone like Jman. He waited two years for his turn

I couldn't imagine. That was such a special situation, yet Jman made the right choice and came back and killed it. I think its a big part of what made you guys such a great team and great participants of #TheGrandaddy. Each year the game has been elevated and this year's team has some big shoes to fill!

The anticipation would be sweet!!

I agree. Tons of time to get in golf shape. You would definitely have a tangible goal to work towards.

Bump because its the effin Grandaddy! That is all!

I couldn't imagine. That was such a special situation, yet Jman made the right choice and came back and killed it. I think its a big part of what made you guys such a great team and great participants of #TheGrandaddy. Each year the game has been elevated and this year's team has some big shoes to fill!

That is some pressure I would genuinely love to experience. Average Joes being treated like Pros. (Sounds like a Jake Trout song). Plus the ultimate bonus of being able to start your signature with "In my :callaway: #Granddaddy Bag" is..........Unbelievable.

Yeah I don't think there is a better experience than the #Grandaddy for us everyday hacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So awesome to see the excitement and anticipation picking up.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Exactly what I could use, an amazing escape!

Is it time yet?

If I get picked I will probably end up running up and down the hallway of my condo building with my arms spread pretending I am flying like an airplane. Good chance all the old people in the building will think I am crazy and call the cops. That is a chance I am willing to take.

Who else glances to the upper right corner of the page hoping that the Notifications tab has turned bold every time you click a new link?

Who else glances to the upper right corner of the page hoping that the Notifications tab has turned bold every time you click a new link?
Every 5 seconds....

78e9bce01df4621e9aae4b1da34521a3.jpg

I'm at a baseball game, and what am I doing? Checking my phone for granddaddy selections. Every inning.

I check this thread every time I come onto the forum. Not that I am anxious or anything for the first contest winner to be announced.

78e9bce01df4621e9aae4b1da34521a3.jpg

I'm at a baseball game, and what am I doing? Checking my phone for granddaddy selections. Every inning.

Side note the field there looks nice

Every time this thread gets bumped to the top, I think there has been an announcement!

It's torture. lol

Psyched for this announcement to happen! Go team THP

I think it should wait till after club clash...focus on what our THP brothers are experiencing.

I keep seeing this thread in the "new Posts" tab and keep getting excited hoping to see my name. The wait is killing me!

I keep seeing this thread in the "new Posts" tab and keep getting excited hoping to see my name. The wait is killing me!

Gotta expect it'll be a JB post to look for...

Back