Unofficial J.B. Cobb III Ben Hogan Experience Contest!

Thrillbilly Jim

Raised On Hose Water And Neglect
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
Today is the first round of the Ben Hogan Experience! I am amped up beyond belief! As a long time Ben Hogan fan, this is like my Super Bowl! So, in that spirit, I am starting an unofficial contest. The rules are simple...POST IN THE BEN HOGAN EXPERIENCE LIVE THREAD! Make comments, ask questions, engage in this awesome contest! The winner will be chosen by me. I might chose the guy that posts the most, could be the funniest comment, maybe it's whoever posts the best pro wrestling GIF?! You never know....BUT...I will GUARANTEE you want to be apart of this!!! If you post anything in the live thread, you are entered into the contest!!! Good luck and let's see those posts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today is the first round of the Ben Hogan Experience! I am amped up beyond belief! As a long time Ben Hogan fan, this is like my Super Bowl! So, in that spirit, I am starting an unofficial contest. The rules are simple...POST IN THE BEN HOGAN EXPERIENCE LIVE THREAD! Make comments, ask questions, engage in this awesome contest! The winner will be chosen by me. I might chose the guy that posts the most, could be the funniest comment, maybe it's whoever posts the best pro wrestling GIF?! You never know....BUT...I will GUARANTEE you want to be apart of this!!! If you post anything in the live thread, you are entered into the contest!!! Good luck and let's see those posts!

Thanks for the contest JBC3! Will definitely follow the festivities... Don’t you have a pile of swag to choose from for your contest winner....

Jbc3 is good dude and will make for a great prize!

Looks pretty awesome. Have a blast!

Thanks for the great contest. I should have numerous entries in the hat already. Lol

Waddacontest! Go Seahawks!

Fun stuff.

THP is awesome another great member and contest!!

Keep posting! There are some front runners right now!

Had a lot of fun playing today, get to the live thread people!

JBC3 showing off the belt from the Sweep as he strolled in for The Ben Hogan event.

0f24a5a7955655e7d2e76e4dd6a26987.gif

JBC3 after hole 14 against JB.

6435049437c844d678194f16fa0f3ab7.gif

But, tomorrow is another match.

WHOOOO!

Awesome contest man!!

Awesome gesture, Cobbzilla!

JBC3 showing off the belt from the Sweep as he strolled in for The Ben Hogan event.

0f24a5a7955655e7d2e76e4dd6a26987.gif

JBC3 after hole 14 against JB.

6435049437c844d678194f16fa0f3ab7.gif

But, tomorrow is another match.

WHOOOO!

Dude, sometimes you just get punched in the mouth! It is what it is! But, I haven't stopped smiling yet!

***UPDATE*** The Ben Hogan Experience Live thread is just passed 500 posts. IF, the thread passes 1000 posts by 5PM EST, you will receive a bonus gift!

Keep pushing the live thread! Goal is to hit 1000 posts by 5PM EST

It’s WHOOOO time Team TB! Go get the win.

1b23ed7add7f4f6bef68bf777b24d3e6.gif

Ok. The Ben Hogan Experience is officially over! Congratulations to Team JB! It was LEGENDARY! I will go through all the posts and choose a winner, maybe tomorrow. Depends on how tired I am! Good luck!

You all did a great job on the updates and the playoff hole was as you already said legendary

Ok. The Ben Hogan Experience is officially over! Congratulations to Team JB! It was LEGENDARY! I will go through all the posts and choose a winner, maybe tomorrow. Depends on how tired I am! Good luck!

It was an awesome.follow from the shaftgate to the caddie bib to the ending. Safe travels

I have reviewed every post from the Live thread and a winner will be announced soon!

I have reviewed every post from the Live thread and a winner will be announced soon!
It's gotta be jdax with the top gun meme right. I mean it was awesome. My wrestling memes didn't even touch that.

It's gotta be jdax with the top gun meme right. I mean it was awesome. My wrestling memes didn't even touch that.

Wait a minute buddy, my Jim Duggan post was the cats meow.....lol

Well, it actually came down to @JDax's Top Gun gif and @E1iterate's picture of the OB sign on #6 for Tyler! I contacted both and both gentleman declined the prize! So, that just goes to show you what kind of stand up guys they are! So, I chose another post and the winner.......is......robrandalgz! I will also like to say...it was super hard not to choose @Sox_fan after he posted so much in the Live thread!

Back