#THPCallout T2GRN18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta go with my Bridgestone U room mate RNG on this one. Good luck guys.

Well this will be a great follow. T2grn18 is a buzzsaw and if I'm a coach and the game is on the line 10/10 times he gets the ball.

T2GRN18 4&3

I'll go this way. me being the 10.8 and you being the 9. I will give you 1 pop per side on the 1 and 2 handicap holes. After sharing a round with you a month ago I'm certain I still come out of this a victor.

You had me at 'I'll go this way'.

Commence the whippin' good sir :D

Kevin is tough on the course, he is going to make you work for it. I have to go with T2GRN18.

I don't usually pick... going with T2GRN18 every time. Ending a match on 18 and him there was just that good. I wasn't the victor but he made me feel like I was. Then...so did the victor.

Such great memories! Thank You!

I hope it will be a great match and I know I will have play my very best to have a chance but I'm up to the challenge!

Brother win lose or draw. A good time will he had. I really appreciate you taking the time to make our round a little more meaningful. I'll talk trash, but in the end I will never lose site of the end goal. Good times!

But in the end you will .....you asked full the bull and you must first endure it's horns!
Pain is a very personal thing. If I lose and play well or you play outstanding then I have no complaints. My end goal is to play my best at the Regional Rivalry and help my team. If losing to you is part of the formula then I'm totally ready to accept the challenge!! I really enjoyed our only round together. I don't think either of us played as well as we were capable of and next week will strengthen our team!!! Let's go!!!

Looking forward to testing the game! Wedge work showed great progress yesterday on the course!

Had a pretty good weekend too! This is going to be a lot of fun!!

This will be fairly close I think, but I'm gonna pick RNG who seems to be the underdog at this point.

Hopefully I get a front seat to this match this weekend.

I'm taking Kevin in this one. The Captain has his demons at bay and that swing will be on point.

Do some work today T2Grn! Play some golf and do what you do best.

Awwwwwwwww yeah! Have a great time out there today fellas!

giphy.gif

Is this still happening?

I postponed this. I wanted to have the opportunity to play with some of the guys from the DMV team that weren't local. We'll be getting this done in the very near future. We can close this thread, and I'll start another one once we figure out a time and place FK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back