Two tickets for cubs

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
My clients are delayed and will miss the Cubs game tonight. Anyone in chitown want to meet me at the game. I have two 3rd baseline tickets.

My clients are delayed and will miss the Cubs game tonight. Anyone in chitown want to meet me at the game. I have two 3rd baseline tickets.

I so wish I was there cause I would go in a heartbeat!!!

I so wish I was there cause I would go in a heartbeat!!!

My clients hit a bird and had to be rerouted. I have 3rd base line so I have to suffer through it

Damn that sucks I've always wanted to make it to Wrigley.

Why did I move to Cleveland? Have fun!

Love Wrigley but stuck in NYC

Called a local client and invited him. Think he is bringing his son. My client wants to catch day game tomorrow

My clients hit a bird and had to be rerouted. I have 3rd base line so I have to suffer through it

Suffer through the Cubs or baseball? You should have a great time, they have a good team team this year.

Suffer through the Cubs or baseball? You should have a great time, they have a good team team this year.

Is it ground hog day? I hear this every year!!

Man if I wasn't 3 hours away I'd be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrigley is a fantastic place to catch a game.

No extra PA crap, just baseball....

Wish they never put lights on that fireld. ( and Yes I remember when they did...)

Dang it! Wish I would have seen this!

Back