The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad and brother are moving into a new building for there shop, place looks like it will be really good for them. It's kinda in the hood though but so was their other place.

First job today went great!
Going to be a good day me thinks!

Your you everyday should be a great day!

Not sure where to put this, so will put it here. Today on Morning Drive on Ginella's section will mention me by twitter handle, dealing with Hilton Head's public course scene. Kind of cool. Twitter handle is @cmav00

Thats pretty cold dude

I walked 9 yesterday...can I come back to THP now?

Our lease is up soon in our office. We are exploring new options. Here is the view from one option.
0e86feabb7310a339886467b220598c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our lease is up soon in our office. We are exploring new options. Here is the view from one option.

My office at grad school was near Fenway. Kind of fun for going to games last minute, an absolute commute nightmare on game days depending on time.

Option 2 KMOXs old space.
c1a8fb2f6b1abe0c672b317a5f6e524e.jpg

1e062ecf9f74bb64b60c60be047f5851.jpg

9c00564f86bc29c3ffe9c414bce5beb8.jpg

I think club clash has been one of the best events to follow. Those guys are keeping the thread jumping.

Could be worse! You could be looking at the old Astrodome instead.

hahaha any good manager/boss can identify the difference between an attack and a blowing off steam rant. Just tell yourself you were going the update with conviction and passion. Slicer style is all.
A little late on seeing this post from yesterday. But This statement is so true. I am one of those boses who always encouraged my employees to speak frankly and honestly to me. I did the same with my boss two jobs ago, he didn't believe in this philosophy :beat-up:

Had a couple of hours to kill in New Orleans today. Visited the National WWII museum. So well done and even better than it was years ago when I saw it as the National D-day museum. Truly the greatest generation. What those guys and gals did was unbelievable.

I am food pondering tacos. Whatever, TexasTaylor.

I hope the taco game is better than the breakfast burrito game in Ohio :wink:

Had a couple of hours to kill in New Orleans today. Visited the National WWII museum. So well done and even better than it was years ago when I saw it as the National D-day museum. Truly the greatest generation. What those guys and gals did was unbelievable.
This is on my bucket list for sure.

I need to make it there within a couple years.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Unable to stream video through Periscope through hospital WIFI....

STILL going to be a good day!
Even though this room is about 130 degrees....
Get the pedialyte Flowing!....

I definitely need some golf with MS in my life.

Not sure where to put this, so will put it here. Today on Morning Drive on Ginella's section will mention me by twitter handle, dealing with Hilton Head's public course scene. Kind of cool. Twitter handle is @cmav00

That is pretty cool!

I think club clash has been one of the best events to follow. Those guys are keeping the thread jumping.

Agreed

Yes, one of the best museums I've been too, I recommend it to anyone traveling to NOLA

Thank goodness for Dropbox!!! I was updating my accounts in quicken this morning and a couple of transactions got corrupted in the update. It completely hosed my account. Fortunately I was able to go into drop box and restore the previous version before the update. Man I love the cloud!

Eaglesvsfalcons lost a golf ball during mini golf

Weather is gorgeous and I should be golfing but adult duties trump the fun stuff.

I did just buy 10 chickens though

Rain, some snow, cold. You know, a normal Manitoba spring day. It had better clear up tomorrow, I need to hit the range with a buddy to sell off some of my gear.

Backyard patio in the new place starting to come together. Perfect timing with this weather.

ef6046224a530f3b165ed9f83175f5de.jpg

Weather is gorgeous and I should be golfing but adult duties trump the fun stuff.

I did just buy 10 chickens though

Me too. Was outside from about 9 until 4:30ish. I'm half done. Putting mulch down tomorrow. I know it's early in the season, but who knows when I'll have another nice weekend.

So nice it should be illegal to stay inside!

16d5d247dafae0cb32d327d5cb93aa90.jpg

So this place I'm at is supposed to get 8" of rain tomorrow.

I better not get stuck here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back