The PUTTING PODCAST starring Luke Williams and Sean Toulon

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So, I was just looking at the Callaway site, and happen to come across a post in the Callaway Community of a new PUTTING PODCAST with @lukewilliamscg and Sean Toulon.

Here is the link: https://community.callawaygolf.com/...t-Hosted-by-Luke-Williams-and-Sean/m-p/110405

The first podcast is on right now and you can go to the Callaway Community to ask your putting questions, from all kinds of things from "Tour putting, putter selection, and everything putting related"

Legends in the putting world. Should be a good listen. Thanks

Enjoyed the podcast, appreciate the link.

I can't wait to give this a listen! It would be tough to find a couple of guys with better putter pedigrees than these two.

Side note, anyone know if some of these will be available via Apple Podcasts?

Sweet! These two guys are some of the THP favs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Side note, anyone know if some of these will be available via Apple Podcasts?

They are breaking out each podcast into its own feed or whatever it's called on Apple Podcasts so you have to search by their names I think and then should be able to subscribe to them.

They are breaking out each podcast into its own feed or whatever it's called on Apple Podcasts so you have to search by their names I think and then should be able to subscribe to them.

That’s what I was hoping for. I couldn’t find this one.

That’s what I was hoping for. I couldn’t find this one.

I saw and forgot that you asked on the Callaway Community. Hopefully it just wasn't there yet and shows up soon.

Back