Best Hot weather pants help

Shorts are the best hot weather pants. They let lots of cool air in.

True true. Occasionally there's a course or two ya can't play that makes ya wear pants tho. Annoying as it may be

True true. Occasionally there's a course or two ya can't play that makes ya wear pants tho. Annoying as it may be

I have played some very exclusive clubs across the US and have never been required to wear pants in warm weather. What courses still do this?

I have played some very exclusive clubs across the US and have never been required to wear pants in warm weather. What courses still do this?

There's a private courses in Ohio that only allow shorts in certain days of the week. Not a member there but always seem to play it a couple times a year.

It's all about having options Panda!
I have lots of shorts already, looking for pants I could wear too.

Shorts also let lots of UV rays in. Getting older, and trying to avoid skin cancer, though I still have a lot of shorts and will wear them a good bit this summer I'm sure.

How about for the huskier kinda guy....?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 on this. I have a hard time finding pant in the larger sizes. Haggar usually has some, and Izod, but what other brands make decent pants?

+1 on this. I have a hard time finding pant in the larger sizes. Haggar usually has some, and Izod, but what other brands make decent pants?[/QUOTE]

I am a big guy also and Haggar / Izod are my go to brands. I cannot find any others that work well for me.

+1 on this. I have a hard time finding pant in the larger sizes. Haggar usually has some, and Izod, but what other brands make decent pants?

I am a big guy also and Haggar / Izod are my go to brands. I cannot find any others that work well for me.[/QUOTE]

Callaway apparel has great options for pants for non flat belly guys like myself. Their pants are fantastic and I have a couple pair I can wear all year round without any issues

Thinking outside the box, I have been very happy with quick dry fishing shorts and pants from Columbia and Duluth. Super thin material, very durable, and breathable in the most oppressive south Texas heat.

Thinking outside the box, I have been very happy with quick dry fishing shorts and pants from Columbia and Duluth. Super thin material, very durable, and breathable in the most oppressive south Texas heat.

I've thought about getting a pair of the Duluth dry on the fly pants, but not sure how decent they look though. Duluth fits me very well typically.

I've thought about getting a pair of the Duluth dry on the fly pants, but not sure how decent they look though. Duluth fits me very well typically.

I have been very happy with mine. If we are talking the same ones, they have an elastic waistband that makes them super comfortable. The only reason I say "the same ones" is because I bought mine when they first came out like 2 years ago and they are still going strong. My only issue now is I have lost so much weight that when I tighten my belt it looks like I'm wearing a potato sack.

I would give them ago, their return policy is stellar. I have returned several pair months after I bought them without issue because of fit. (Fit = me being an idiot and getting the wrong size and not trying them on right away)

My new Nike Modern Tech (or something similar to that?) pants are great. Extremely light weight and stretchy. I'll wear these in the summer and I usually refuse to wear anything but shorts when it's hot out.

The Puma Techs are great in any conditions.

Best deal for me...Haggar Outlet store and their Cool 18 pants. Breathable and lightweight. Perfect for hot desert golf when golfing with a client.

Best deal for me...Haggar Outlet store and their Cool 18 pants. Breathable and lightweight. Perfect for hot desert golf when golfing with a client.

+1 for the Haggar Cool 18 pants, and you can find them on Amazon pretty cheap. I also have 5 pairs of UA Match Play which are freakin' awesome. Super comfortable, stretchy and lightweight. I don't know how they'll be in hot weather yet, but I suspect they'll work out fine.

If you're looking for something on the slimmer side, Uniqlo dry stretch is tough to beat for the money. Only downside is they only come 34" inseam so you'll need to get them tailored...unless you live near a Uniqlo store as they offer in house pant shortening for free.

Back