Hello from DFW Texas

Feel free to let them know you are friends with Eric Ferner. It will get you the royal treatment.

Ha-Ha @ferndog got that text from me yesterday and probably went "WTF?" :laughing:

Welcome to THP!

Played out there on Sunday w/ a few other THP'ers. Reach out if you want to join up sometime. With summer we try and play early AM.

Hell, I live just north of 380...give me a shout and i will come over

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha-Ha @ferndog got that text from me yesterday and probably went "WTF?" :laughing:

Oh yeah, my good graces knows no boundaries!! Glad Mike could partake in some Tribute fun!! I got a survey from them around 4pm asking how the round went!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, my good graces knows no boundaries!! Glad Mike could partake in some Tribute fun!! I got a survey from them around 4pm asking how the round went!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I owe you buddy, next time I’m in town we’ll get together

You shot a 85 if that’s any consolation.

I played a couple of rounds while on vacation in Hot Springs, Ark at the Hot Springs CC. Played both courses from the blue tees (one up from the back). I surprised myself with a pair of 80's. No blow up holes and one birdie. The hardest part was judging club distances going from the range to the course. The club selection was made more difficult due to the varying terrain. Lots of up hill and downhill approach shots to greens. I think I have lost about 10 yds distance per club for now. Hopefully will get that back as I play more.

Back