Hello from DFW Texas

scott.french3

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm getting back into golf after a 3 yr hiatus. Trying to figure out my swing and current distances again as well as new golf balls and potential club upgrades. So, lots going on. Good thing is I have a golf practice facility 5 minutes from the house.

Current set up is Ping G15 driver, TM RBZ 3HL and Callaway Steelhead Plus 7 wood, TM Tour Preferred CB 4 - AW with TT Dynamic Gold XP shafts, Cleveland 56 and 60 degree wedges and a Vons Anser style putter. I'm auditioning various golf balls to see what works best for me.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

W e l c o m e; are you really still a 5 hcp after 3 years off? Chalk it up to great muscle memory i guess.

Welcome to THP!!!

Pretty much. I played two rounds in the last 3 years. One was a charity outing and the other was on vacation. The format for the charity outing was play your own ball from the 2nd shot in. We used most all of my drives and I shot 74. On a relatively short resort course in Florida, I shot 71, 4 birdies, 5 bogeys and the rest pars. Hitting the range and Top Golf recently, the swing is still there. I just need to figure out any distance changes.

Welcome to THP! Where in the Metroplex are you located?

Welcome! Quite a few THP’ers in the North Texas area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and back to the game.

Welcome Scott.feench3, plenty around the Metroplex here on THP

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Nate, sounds great!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Played out there on Sunday w/ a few other THP'ers. Reach out if you want to join up sometime. With summer we try and play early AM.

Feel free to let them know you are friends with Eric Ferner. It will get you the royal treatment.

Back