julie_m

EveryoneLovesACallyGirl
Reaction score
Mmmkay, so I got sent back here to start over. :wink:

Me name be Julie. I just moved to central Texas :cowboy: but I grew up in Minnesota :snowman:, where I lived for the other 24 years. Talk about the weather if you want, but I will take anything over sub-zero.

I golf. I have a pug, Winston :in-love:. He golfs. There is extensive footage of this. He steals balls and kills you with cuteness :soldier:.

I studied theater, teach acting, and I dance :dance:. There is also extensive footage of this, although it takes more sleuthing. I'm also a writer - mostly plays. I always notice grammar and spelling errors - I only point them out, though, when someone calls me dumb first :foot-in-mouth:. I may be blonde, but that means squat.

OK, that's good for now. Done. :curl-lip: (I like smileys. It only lets me use eight per post.)

Last edited:
We will work on that 8 per post thing. Thanks for the check in. Glad you are here.

Mmmkay, so I got sent back here to start over.

Me name be Julie. I just moved to central Texas but I grew up in Minnesota :snowman:, where I lived for the other 24 years. Talk about the weather if you want, but I will take anything over sub-zero.

I golf. I have a pug, Winston :in-love:. He golfs. There is extensive footage of this. He steals balls and kills you with cuteness.

I studied theater, teach acting, and I dance :dance:. There is also extensive footage of this, although it takes more sleuthing. I'm also a writer - mostly plays. I always notice grammar and spelling errors - I only point them out, though, when someone calls me dumb first. I may be blonde, but that means squat.

OK, that's good for now. Done. (I like smileys. It only lets me use eight per post.)
Okay, first of all welcome to the forum Julie, I am assuming she is calling me out in the first sentence.

secondly, isn't "me name be Julie" bad grammar??

third, she likes to drop the blond thing where ever convient.

fourth, she prefers to be called Llulie at times.

fifth, she is very witty and has a good sense of humor.

and finally, once again welcome to the forum Llulie!!:clown:

Im glad that everyone here is figuring out what this place is all about. A great place to talk about STUFF. And of course golf. Thanks for joining Julie.

We will work on that 8 per post thing. Thanks for the check in. Glad you are here.

Did I type eight? I meant to fix that - it's four. I *wanted* to put eight.

You can only do 4 smilies per post? Hacker will take care of that if its fixable

Welcome Julie!! I changed it to ten images(smilies, jpegs, ect..)per post, that should be good and we can always change it if need be. However, if you quote someone with images in thier post, the images in the quote will count towards the 10 as well. Smilie away LLulie.

Okay, first of all welcome o the forum Julie, I am assuming she is calling me out in the first sentence.

secondly, isn't "me name be Julie" bad grammar??

third, she likes to drop the blond thing where ever convient.

fourth, she prefers to be called Llulie at times.

fifth, she is very witty and has a good sense of humor.

and finally, once again welcome to the forum Llulie!!:clown:

HAHA!

1. Yes, that is exactly what I'm doing.

2. A little nod to me islands. (My mom's side is from the Scottish clan Drummond. Any other highlanders in the hoose? My fathers side is Irish. I'm 2nd generation American.)

3. I so rarely do that. I've done it twice today though, haven't I? I'll stop. :disapointed:

4. I commented on a post once regarding Camilo Villegas that I'd start spelling my name Llulie. It was just a little joke, and I actually think Harry was the only one who got it. Nonetheless, it stuck!

5. Aw, you! Thanks! :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Welcome Julie!! I changed it to ten images(smilies, jpegs, ect..)per post, that should be good and we can always change it if need be. However, if you quote someone with images in thier post, the images in the quote will count towards the 10 as well. Smilie away LLulie.

I have to go edit my original post!

4. I commented on a post once regarding Camilo Villegas that I'd start spelling my name Llulie. It was just a little joke, and I actually think Harry was the only one who got it. Nonetheless, it stuck!

I got it too and it did stick for a few weeks if I remember correctly.

BUt you are here now and have a fresh start...lol

OK, so this is the last one. FINALLY! Welcome to THP Julie!

I think so too. And you did introduce yourself Claire. I even posted in it way back when you made the thread!

I would welcome you, too, Julie; because you were here before me, however, I think that would somehow disturb the space-time continuum.

I would welcome you, too, Julie; because you were here before me, however, I think that would somehow disturb the space-time continuum.

Hmmm...that is a conundrum...

I sense a disturbance in the force. He goes by the guise of "Smallville."

Imagine my surprise to see it pop up in the new posts!

And you two are such brown nosers. :wink:

I tried to brown nose further by adding to your rep. Still have to spread more around. Wish I could figure out who I gave it to when?

ttiuwpop5.jpg

Back