Special post - 2K

julie_m

EveryoneLovesACallyGirl
Reaction score
jackletter.jpg

jackandjulie.jpg

OMG,
That just made my year. Thank you JUlie.You can tell Jack that we will do our best to help out this year more than we ever have in the past. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for that. The charity event coming up in a month or so really means that much to us, and that is why we have worked so hard to convince all of these companies to contribute such amazing prizes.

AND CONGRATS ON 2000

That's so sweet, Honey!

Notice I haven't said anything for almost two days? Haha, I couldn't get the scanner to work!

JB and GG, I'll be sending you the originals in an envelope.

THank you and we will frame it and put it in our office.

Way to go julie, I doubt if anybody will be able to top that as their "milestone" post

Very nice. BTW, congrats on 2000 posts, Julie.

Great Post! Congratulations on #2000!

I'm really glad you all liked it! :smile-big:

Congrats Julie! Awesome post too! Yes I was wondering what you were doing! I've been holding onto this:

berlin.jpg

That's so great Julie.

Julie my day has been probably the sh*ttiest day of my life, but just seeing this post has mad it better, thanks a million.

Oh congrats on 2000

I quit. How am I supposed to top that for number 2,000? Smalls was going to be hard enough.

Congrats on 2,000 and that was a great letter. Ok so fess up, how many times has Jack "schooled" you on the basketball court?

I quit. How am I supposed to top that for number 2,000? Smalls was going to be hard enough.

Congrats on 2,000 and that was a great letter. Ok so fess up, how many times has Jack "schooled" you on the basketball court?

Haha - I out shoot him by virtue of being taller, but he out runs me 100% of the time - I'd say we break even!

It wasn't a post meant to be "topped" - I was going to post it anyway, it was just around the time of 2000 so I waited. :smile:

damn... that was a pretty good one! thanks for doing something like that Julie... its important to give back

Haha - I out shoot him by virtue of being taller, but he out runs me 100% of the time - I'd say we break even!

It wasn't a post meant to be "topped" - I was going to post it anyway, it was just around the time of 2000 so I waited. :smile:

I know you weren't trying to top anything and not trying to get someone to top it. It was very nice.

So it's a tie then. We'll just have to ask him sometime then. :wink:

Terrific post Julie, thank you.

Back