NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
...said no one ever.

I love the Sharks and if for no other reason for someone to cheer for them that stupid Go Kings Go chant from Cartman is freakin annoying and the faster the Kings are out the less we have to hear it.

I also picked the Sharks in the playoff bracket.

Yeah he is legit. He looks like a homeless person though

So does Thorton but Burns just put one in the net.

Lets get it done Sharks!!!!

Eff me. that was ugly.

The Caveman scores! Burnsy is a beast.

Sharks about to go on the PP.

Burns, do it again!!!

Dang what happened. Step away for a minute and it's tied again.

Sharks are getting screwed here. How is Drew allowed to cover the puck in the crease? The Kings crown is a freakin horseshoe.

Dang what happened. Step away for a minute and it's tied again.

A centering pass that went off a skate then off a stick then off a shoulder and in the back of the net. Just how you draw it up, right?

I feel bad for you guys in the eastern time zone. You guys are missing a fantastic game. This is going to be a great series.

Lol Kings score short handed

Wow, really nice SH goal by Trevor Lewis for the Kings to go up 3-2

All that pressure on the PP and the Kings get a shorty.

And as I type the Sharks tie it up!!! Boom that's how you answer that nonsense.

And the Sharks answer immediately. Eff.

Yup, going to be back and forth all night. 3-3

wow and then tied right back up. Great game.

Everytime I watch the Kings I'm always surprised to see Brown with the C and not Drew. I don't get it.

Quick is both lucky and good in this game.

Everytime I watch the Kings I'm always surprised to see Brown with the C and not Drew. I don't get it.

Tough to take the C from a guy that has been there so long and at one time was nearly good.

Tough to take the C from a guy that has been there so long and at one time was nearly good.

Just goes to show that you don't have to be the best player on the team to have the C. He earned long ago and I think he is what you want in a captain but it just seems odd when I see it.

Go kings go !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back