2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I better move up this week otherwise the towel has hit it's apex...

Last week was a disaster...Not sure this week won't be as well. But hey, I'm hanging in there best I can! :)

After all the time I put in last week on breaking things down this week I spent like an entire 15 minutes and it shows. Looking ugly this week for me, hopefully Day wins and it won't matter 6 or 7 guys won't even make the cut.

Things are not going well!

I sure has heck didn't think I would have this after the first round.

Off to a nice start. Have both tied for 1st and one tied for 3rd.

Couple of T3 and T15 then absolute crap...7 players.

Shouldn't have looked at my team. Not a great day for them. Ouch. Lot of mc's coming my way after tommorow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah tomorrow is going to be interesting. I only had 9 going this week and based on how things look now I'm thinking I'll get 7/9 playing this weekend. Unless someone catches absolute fire tomorrow!

All i can say is i hope Jason Day wins to make me some money. I have Bryson.

Not a great first day for my squad. A couple in danger of misusing the cut and nobody in the top 10.

Still alot of golf to be played.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Well so 4 out of 10, didn't make the cut..... As long as Kevin Kisner doesnt implode, ill have 6 going into the weekend.

What the hell is going on with Sneds? Seems like his game abandoned him as he usually plays very well at this tourney.

My team is trash this week. Casey, Sneds, McDowell all are going to miss the cut. Save me DeChambeau, you're my only hope!

Wow what a dud week. 4/10 made the cut, pretty hard to do that bad if you try. Bright side my guys are -2, -3, -3, -6

Casey, Sneds, Fitzpatrick, Lovemark and McDowell all missing the cut for me was pretty WTF

Wow what a dud week. 4/10 made the cut, pretty hard to do that bad if you try. Bright side my guys are -2, -3, -3, -6

Casey, Sneds, Fitzpatrick, Lovemark and McDowell all missing the cut for me was pretty WTF

The only one I ended up with out of that group was Sneds, and WTF is right. Funny though because I had Lovemark, Casey and Fitzpatrick in my lineup for a bit. I started 9, and 8 made the cut and 3 of them appear to be poised to at least finish in the top 10.

7 of 10 made the cut but my best are DeChambeau and Z Johnson

7 out of ten for me with Donald and BDC being my best so far.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Had 8 make the cut, Casey and Fitzpatrick really disappointed.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

...and the downward spiral continues. Only 5 making the cut, and the two in the top 10 shot even par today. Way to give up ground to the field, guys.

5 of 10 making the cut. Good job by me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 7 of 10 playing this weekend. Guys it's really really early in fantasy golf. Do the best you can early but remember to save some gas for the tank in the later season. Trust me!

Had 7 of 10 make it with 1 tied for 1st, 1 for 2nd and 4 for 4th

Back