Tour Edge HL4 Driver and Fairway Woods

Iceman, do you have the regular or the offset?

Regular.

Some shots from today’s round with the HL4 3W:
884e9e83ecabbf4eccb2a537f9703e83.jpg
3ac87ffb6889e3bb2032b23aaa8dd645.jpg

I just cracked my driver today. So I will most likely replace it with the HL4. Curious to hear how they are being received so far.

For now my old driver will go back in the bag. Hopefully I can place an order soon.

55c87b441b2a3bee239b3efecf100f6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, I ordered a driver to try out.

I might have to try the 3w as well.

The way I'm hitting my Cleveland Launcher HB 5w, it's staying in the bag though. Maybe.......

I went to the PGATSS and hit these fairway woods.

Wow, the three wood was super easy to hit. I'm not sure I believe the launch monitor numbers, but if the real world is ten yards less I'll be in heaven.

I went to the PGATSS and hit these fairway woods.

Wow, the three wood was super easy to hit. I'm not sure I believe the launch monitor numbers, but if the real world is ten yards less I'll be in heaven.

I spoke the truth about these didn’t I?

I had them make me a driver 1" short, regular flex shaft, offset version.

After one round, I'm rather impressed.

I'm not sure if the shorter length makes it easier to hit well, but it's longer (ball flight) than my other driver, and was flying rather straight, which is odd for me.....

I had them make me a driver 1" short, regular flex shaft, offset version.

After one round, I'm rather impressed.

I'm not sure if the shorter length makes it easier to hit well, but it's longer (ball flight) than my other driver, and was flying rather straight, which is odd for me.....

If I buy the driver I plan to request it with a 1/2” shorter shaft.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I buy the driver I plan to request it with a 1/2” shorter shaft.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do it!!!!!

I got my 4 hybrid 1 degree upright, but standard length.

Both were fun to hit today.

Had a chance to hit the HL4 non offset 12* at my local store the other day. Came away impressed. My swing speed is down right now (85-88mph) but was managing 200-202 carries with 235 rollout. My only concern is it was only producing 1600-1800 spin which is too low for me. That was with the stock UST Reg flex.

I like a large profile at address and so it’s very confidence inspiring.
Face also sat nice and neutral.

My only complaints were the sound (loud and tinny) and wish it had a matte crown over the gloss.
Performed well though.

I think it's great that the HL4 series of woods and hybrids seem to be so well received. Just shafted up a HL4 hybrid today (see signature) and I can hardly wait to get that thing on the course. Who knows, it may beat out my Rogue hybrid for a permanent position in the bag! Either way, it looks damn good for such a reasonably priced product.

Bumping for @jfergus7 & @formula8 as they hit my HL4 fairway today at TopGolf
Hit the 3 and 5 wood with the stock S flex UST shaft and came away really impressed. I hit a few shots with both and didn't have one ball that wasn't high and straight. My biggest takeaway was how easy they were to hit. I'd love to get more swings with them.

Tour Edge killed it this year with HL4 series. Cleveland could learn from Tour Edge and give more loft options to their line up for the max forgiveness budget friendly market

The PXG for Heroes deal was too good to pass up. So I picked up a 0811X 12° driver instead of the HL4. I haven’t ruled out a HL4 fairway or hybrid, but they are not on my wish list at the moment.

Tour Edge killed it this year with HL4 series. Cleveland could learn from Tour Edge and give more loft options to their line up for the max forgiveness budget friendly market

other than a 7 wood, the options are the same

And no 5 or 6 hybrids, 4, 9 or 11 Wood, and different lofted drivers

And no 5 or 6 hybrids, 4, 9 or 11 Wood, and different lofted drivers

Don't they do that with the Turbo though?
Individual clubs can be purchased I believe.

Don't they do that with the Turbo though?
Individual clubs can be purchased I believe.

I know the Halo is only offered in a 2, 3 and 4 hybrid. Tour Edge has it down to a 6h in both the EXS and HL4 lines. Not sure on fairway woods but I think the Turbo stops at a 5w.

I know the Halo is only offered in a 2, 3 and 4 hybrid. Tour Edge has it down to a 6h in both the EXS and HL4 lines. Not sure on fairway woods but I think the Turbo stops at a 5w.

I was speaking of the turbo hybrid irons.

20% off at PGATSS for Cyber Monday works on this lineup. Fairway wood can be had for $111.99... just saying.

I was speaking of the turbo hybrid irons.

Gotcha, I think @sabig27 and I were comparing more apples to apples lines.

Turbo irons (4-SW) = HL4 Ironwoods (2-LW)
Halo hybrid (2/3/4) = HL4 Hybrid (3/4/5/6)
Turbo fairway (3/5) = HL4 Fairway (3/4/5/7 & 9 & 11 in Offset)

Bought hl4 driver for back up bag and night good and I really like reminds me of Cleveland launcher and hi bore days it may get moved up to main bag

Back