DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do Friday and/or Sunday. Let me know.
How far you willing to travel? I believe JohnSinVA and I are going to play Clustered Spires in Frederick on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rob, this is a cease and desist order to no longer mange courses. Manging is no good for anyone. :D
LOL...yeah that's true. Although someone should tell that to the young punks that got on the course Sunday night with a four wheeler and decided the 7th green was a good place to do donuts.

How far you willing to travel? I believe JohnSinVA and I are going to play Clustered Spires in Frederick on Friday.

What time?

Alright G-men (G$$$ and Golfinnut):

11:12 @ Clustered Spires for $32/player

Got room for 1 more, someone jump in!

I'd love to but have to make sure I have someone to look after my wife. Won't know until tomorrow. If you get someone confirmed before that, I'll understand but I think I may be able to play!

I'd love to but have to make sure I have someone to look after my wife. Won't know until tomorrow. If you get someone confirmed before that, I'll understand but I think I may be able to play!

It's just a shoulder, she'll be fine. Or if you're concerned, just slip her an extra pain pill before you run out and she'll never know you were gone. Priorities. :cool:

It's just a shoulder, she'll be fine. Or if you're concerned, just slip her an extra pain pill before you run out and she'll never know you were gone. Priorities. :cool:
That's the problem right now. The pain medication the surgeon prescribed isn't working at all (Percocet). Just got back from the doctor and now she is on Dilaudin (Sp?) I hope it works!

That's the problem right now. The pain medication the surgeon prescribed isn't working at all (Percocet). Just got back from the doctor and now she is on Dilaudin (Sp?) I hope it works!

I've got a nice supply of Vicodin & Oxy. Just give her a couple of those, shoot it down with some whiskey .... she'll be good to go! HA! :bulgy-eyes: Works for me all the time.

Demo_Day_zpsjtht3yy0.jpg

Looks like I will be able to make it Friday, if you still need a fourth. Let me know please! Regardless, thanks for the invitation!

Looks like I will be able to make it Friday, if you still need a fourth. Let me know please! Regardless, thanks for the invitation!
Yes sir! Bring it.

GolfNow still shows the 11:12 time with one slot available. Jump on in!

For those interested in the DMV area ... Monday, April 18, discounted fees at the 3 NOVA courses.

NOVA_Parks_zpsqnj553pt.jpg

Looking forward to playing with THPers, always a great day!!!!

Alright - we have a full foursome for 11:12 - looking forward to it everyone!

Anyone else here yet? Just punched greens.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hey Guy's, work is boring today. How bout some live round action to follow along with.:banana:

Hey Guy's, work is boring today. How bout some live round action to follow along with.:banana:

I am giving a test today so I second this post!

Had a great time with JohnSinVA, G$$$, & RNG playing Clustered Spires. Too bad the greens had been aerated and top dressed. Didn't take away from the fun though. Never a bad day playing with other THP'ERS. Definitely a great time.... gotta do it again

Had a great time with JohnSinVA, G$$$, & RNG playing Clustered Spires. Too bad the greens had been aerated and top dressed. Didn't take away from the fun though. Never a bad day playing with other THP'ERS. Definitely a great time.... gotta do it again

It was a pleasure per normal to play with other THPers!!!

Gentlemen (and Golfinnut) it was a pleasure. And thank you gents for your support of my wife's relay team:
e9ecaf148acb731031c8048aef036226.jpg

Golfinnut gets his own special bucket for his tickets:
bb02479468c4d4ef094e486fe129e713.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gentlemen (and Golfinnut) it was a pleasure. And thank you gents for your support of my wife's relay team:
e9ecaf148acb731031c8048aef036226.jpg

Golfinnut gets his own special bucket for his tickets:
bb02479468c4d4ef094e486fe129e713.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep make sure that's where they go if my name gets drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back