Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Some interesting stuff
D92RNYyXYAIqcrq.jpg
D92RNY0XkAEl-Pz.jpg
D92RNY3XsAA4pS3.jpg
D92RNY4XkAEmpOi.jpg

i am too old to understand this. ew.

I didn't think I was too old, and I still dont understand this.

Not my style, but maybe Steph is someone to bring the younger crowd to golf? Maybe it wont be the next great golfer like Tiger to bring attention back, maybe its Steph and other sports stars who bring attention to golf.

Also that jacket isn't bad at all.

That is.....not good. For me.

Maybe they chose that shirt because of where the photo shoot was done, but that is a hard no on the shirt and I like loud shirts.

I kind of like the concept and look, but would have to try on to see it looks.. maybe a good BBQ party shirt, but then again its made as a golf shirt

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have not been impressed with any of the UA lines the last few years. It's been very pick and choose or you find a diamond here and there. They need to pause and possible reboot in 2020.

None of it is appealing. Big miss imo

This makes sense to his image. His Dad Dell played golf all over Charlotte back in the day with his buddy Muggsy Bogues. I think the two sons grew up in the game. I don't love what I am seeing but I am far from the target audience. The way Speith is playing this might be a smart move.

Why does a basketball player need a golf line?

He is already with UA and known to be an avid golfer so I can see why. Michael Jordan has retro golf shoes, and had Wilson golf clubs at a time. Its not new really.

Did UA hire the Nike cap guy?

Why does a basketball player need a golf line?

He's the only relevant athlete in their stable?

I don't mind the shirt, I just hate UA's quality these days.

Not an UA guy as I think their quality is lacking, but I really dig these shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the shirt and the socks. I’m surprised that more didn’t like it. Hopefully that means it will be easy to get!

I am not a good enough golfer to pull off wearing that shirt.

Hard pass for me on all of it

Yikes, doesn't look good to me at all

Need to see more of the range jacket, but that's the only thing I see that I'd be remotely interested in. I've got a bunch of UA gear (across the board), but their golf gear doesn't really jive with me of late.

UnderArmour is cool. I have like 3 Golf Polos and a pullover.

Pretty basic designs, nothing as extravagant as this.

I wouldn't pay money for this but if I were given the option to wear them for free I'd rock it.

He is already with UA and known to be an avid golfer so I can see why. Michael Jordan has retro golf shoes, and had Wilson golf clubs at a time. Its not new really.

Haha, well the Jordan brand is a bit different than Curry coming out with a golf line. Jumpman 23 has been a subset relating to sports and lifestyle for over a decade.

Haha, well the Jordan brand is a bit different than Curry coming out with a golf line. Jumpman 23 has been a subset relating to sports and lifestyle for over a decade.

I think it’s a great move. Steph is golf obsessed and his visibility is outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. I normally am a fan of UA stuff, but not this.

Back