Odyssey Putters Thread

Back to pondering a 330m. This shape has eluded me for some time. I've never pulled the trigger.

c542a5e02e4717405afb000277040979.jpg

#4 is what's in the bottom of the putter.

Gotcha. Just got my hands on a #2 and love the feel of it. Pretty much exactly everything I've been wanting in an odyssey milled putter. Good luck with yours

Finally got some free time tonight to roll the putters indoors and so far the newest putter is giving Eleanor a run for her money on the gamer spot.

d6a628a211595cfa6a6d42fc8c5fe733.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well here goes nothing....my good buddy Canadan sent me black series tour design to try out. I've wanted to experiment with a plumbers neck flat stick. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Enjoy it buddy! It is an awesome head with a great profile, and that tungsten!!!

Finally got some free time tonight to roll the putters indoors and so far the newest putter is giving Eleanor a run for her money on the gamer spot.

d6a628a211595cfa6a6d42fc8c5fe733.jpg

Those black shafts are awesome! I wish my MXM 7 was like that.

I've been rolling my MXM #1W for the last couple months. I'm so pleased with it and the fruits I have been seeing. On fast greens the weight setup, I have, allows for a smooth stroke. On slower greens I'm a bit more deliberate but still a stroke vs a hit.

The black finish is menacing to look at. My playing partners have started to take notice and have made comments. Very glad this is in the bag

Couple of rounds in with my MXM #7 and really liking it, looks like it will stay in the bag for a while, my Scotty needs a break anyway :)

Yesterday was the best I've ever rolled the #7ch. I had some real long lag putts that left kick ins and also made some from about 10 feet.

I've been rolling my MXM #1W for the last couple months. I'm so pleased with it and the fruits I have been seeing. On fast greens the weight setup, I have, allows for a smooth stroke. On slower greens I'm a bit more deliberate but still a stroke vs a hit.

The black finish is menacing to look at. My playing partners have started to take notice and have made comments. Very glad this is in the bag
What weights do you have in it and what kind of grip are you using?

What weights do you have in it and what kind of grip are you using?

20g weights in the putter and a counter balanced SS with 30g weight.

I have no idea where to put this.... was just browsing odyssey's site and saw this grip its called Maduro. Thought it was pretty cool.

grips-2013-odyssey-mauduro_222___1.png

Got 2 new to me Odyssey putters on their way. Needed a deep milled face Odyssey putter in the collection and don't have any blade putters at the moment. One I bought on purpose, the other was kind of an accident. Oops! Black series tour design #2 and a Protype #3. Been way too long since I've tinkered with blades.

I drained some long clutch ones the other day with the V line CB. Such a solid putter

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolled a Toe Up #1 super well today.. ponder engaged.

Got out for 18 today and brought my MXM #6 and VLine to the course. Had time to doing some putting after I finished each hole to use both putters and compare. I like both putters, a lot. I feel like I putt well with both. The MXM #6 is way better looking, definite eye candy. The VLine isn't as pretty but there is no doubt my make percentage is higher from 0-20 feet with the VLine. Just so stable and that much more confident standing over the ball. Love the shape but the stability speaks for itself

The ProType 3 came in today and I'm really liking the early returns on the indoor putting mat. It sets up to the ball nicely and puts a really nice roll on it, I love the feel off the face also. I got this one on the cheap off the bay, great value for a nice milled putter and has a really similar feel to my Scotty Select Fastback, maybe just a touch more firm. Can't wait for the Black Series Tour Design 2 get here.

Picked up a White Hot #1 at a rummage sale today, along with a MD2 56, and a Vokey SM4 all for $1 each.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Got a works versa v-line from the tournament I played in. I put it up in the fs thread if anyone is interested. I will not play it.

First round in with the ProType 3 and I should have taken my time and putted on the practice greens a while before the round. Front 9 was awful and I had 22 putts, flipped the switch or something on the back though, settled into it and had 16 putts on the back 8. First time I've putted with a lightweight blade putter in years though and I'm pretty encouraged with the back 9 results. I think I only had one more GIR on the front than the back, so not a huge difference for as many strokes as I gave away on the front. Even had a couple 2-putts that should have been 1's on the front.

Had probably my best putting day yet with my Works 1W Tank. Lost the stats due to a snafu with my handicap app, but walked away with a single three jack and a bunch of one putts, a lot of which weren't you're normal tap ins after chips or the like. Actually dropped some longer bombs. Unfortunately the rest of my game undid my score, but it was nice to have some confidence in my putting for a change. Hoping I can hold onto this so I can get the rest of my game worked out!

Well I know some of you Odyssey putter fans will LOVE what's coming out next...

Back