Wilson Duo Soft or Callaway Supersoft - which do you prefer?

jhd12

Reaction score
Handicap
If you have played these two, which do you prefer and why? Thank you!

Played the Duo Soft untill I started playing the Supersoft. Still playing the Supersoft. Both feel very good at impact but I found the Supersoft to have better results overall.

I'd suggest playing each ball to find your preference.

My kid likes the Duo Soft but they are to soft for my liking. I've hit both of these and if I had to choose would go with the Duo, for my game they check a little better on the greens.

I used the Supersoft as my winter ball (Truvis during summer) until W/S brought out the Duo Soft in the matte colors. I liked the look of the matte green and found that the Duo Soft seemed to perform a bit better on the greens than the Supersoft.

It might be a placebo, but the matte finished Duo Soft seems to check a bit better than comparable regular finished golf balls.

I prefer the Wilson Duo Soft to the Supersoft. Also last week I revisited the Callaway ERC and played a round with it, still prefer the Wilson over that too, but boy to I really like the triple track lines.

You really can't go wrong with either, I just prefer the feel off the putter with the Wilson's more than the supersoft.

That said, I am playing the Maxfli Tour's now and for the rest of the year.

Supersoft for me. I like everything about it.

I prefer the Duo Soft. The Supersoft is fine but feels like just another distance ball. The Duo makes any club feel buttery soft and still has decent spin on approach shots.

Both are great every day golf balls but made to choose the Supersoft gets my vote, feels great on the putter and has a better, more penetrating flight.

I played both a lot last year and I like the DUO. I actually like the Super Hot more than the Super Soft

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I find these two to be very, very close. I think I've finally settled on the Staff Duo for the reason many have cited here: I have a better short game when I use the Duo. However, I have an inventory of Supersofts and I will probably use them up, mostly as my go-to ball for sim league.

They're completely interchangeable in my opinion.

Dave

I like both of them, but got a really great deal on Duo Softs from Budget Golf, so I've stocked up on them. I recently tried the ERC Soft and like them, but the Duo Softs are more reasonable in cost.

Of the 2 in the original post, I prefer the Wilson.

For Fathers day recently however, I got some DX3 (Duo) SoftSpin, and I prefer it better than both of the above with a very similar feel. Virtually no price difference over here between all 3 balls, and I see a lot more spin on mid/short stuff on the DX3 compared to DX2 / Supersoft, despite it not being the urethane version.

I like the supersoft a lot. I used to use the chromesoft X and they feel quite similar. It's not the longes tball in the world but it works

Back