Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Sounds good, my XR16 showed up last night so it and my vline fang will get their maiden voyage tomorrow. No range is open by me so trial by fire I guess.
are we walking or riding?
riding

Playing Ellsworth Meadows tomorrow. Just looked at the course layout. Yeesh. May be going to buy some extra balls tonight. (In the literal sense.)

Playing Ellsworth Meadows tomorrow. Just looked at the course layout. Yeesh. May be going to buy some extra balls tonight. (In the literal sense.)

It's not a bad layout. Water comes into play on a few holes if I remember correctly.

It's not a bad layout. Water comes into play on a few holes if I remember correctly.
Water is my Kryptonite. Water.....bad.....and....draws my eye like a magnet.

Sorry guys, have to play around here tomorrow due to a party getting moved up. Have fun out there

One of the par 5's that has the blind approach has water. Played with Mikedean441 and was like is there any trouble over hill, he was like no. Hit my shot we walk over a hill and there is a lake in front of the green, "oh didn't realize there was water there" or something was the response.

The entire course was super wet when we played. I think it would be a great course dry since it has a lot of closely cut grass around the greens that are more fun to play when you have options. They have a bad ass practice green for short game chipping and pitching practice.

Rob is out for tomorrow. Down to 6. We can keep it as two groups of 3.

Lets go with this:

Me
Winchell
Ryan.Humphris

cbaker
hickerad
ntanygd760

If we get more to jump in we can add them to the groups. Ill think of something we can play while keeping our own score
Looks good, hopefully someone will see this and jump in. Went to the range today around 2pm and the course was crazy crowded there. Looked like the 18 was starting to dry up as well but assume will still be paths only.

Looks good, hopefully someone will see this and jump in. Went to the range today around 2pm and the course was crazy crowded there. Looked like the 18 was starting to dry up as well but assume will still be paths only.

Man I hope not. I'm praying for 90 degree rule

Playing for the second time this year tomorrow at Buck Ridge here in Marysville. League starts Thursday, so need to get some swings in.

One spot left to fill a foursome on Saturday at The Quarry in Canton. Have heard great things about the course and the flyovers make it look like it's going to be really fun and quite a challenge.

www.quarrygolfclubggp.com

9:10am

Gunner
Pkorf
Chris (non THP)

Did you guys fill the foursome?

Did you guys fill the foursome?

Only 3 of us going still, unless someone we don't know grabbed the 4th spot which would be weird, lol.

Their website doesn't show any times available at 9:10, so I guess someone else took that last spot?

Their website doesn't show any times available at 9:10, so I guess someone else took that last spot?

Crap maybe try calling early in the morning letting him know three of your buddies are playing at 9:10 and you want to see if you can get in there.

See you guys tomorrow. Gps says 1hr there for me so it's an early start

See you there. I'll be there around 730 on the putting green and range. Looking forward to it!

See you guys tomorrow. Gps says 1hr there for me so it's an early start
Glad you are coming out. I will be the half asleep bearded guy on the range

Wish I could join you fellas.

Crap maybe try calling early in the morning letting him know three of your buddies are playing at 9:10 and you want to see if you can get in there.

Can't make it today. Sorry guys - that course looks awesome! Have fun.

Ok results from today.

DavidWinchell - 6 pts (net 73)
PhillyV - 5 pts (net 76)
cbaker2882 - 4 pts (net 79)
Ryan.Humphris - 3 pts (net 81)
hickerad - 2pts (net 83)
ntanygd760 - 1pt (net 90)

Hope you had fun golfing. While I am working in this
4f1a2f30d10e09b9e7980c602b470fd4.jpg

Ok results from today.

DavidWinchell - 6 pts (net 73)
PhillyV - 5 pts (net 76)
cbaker2882 - 4 pts (net 79)
Ryan.Humphris - 3 pts (net 81)
hickerad - 2pts (net 83)
ntanygd760 - 1pt (net 90)

It was fun today, thanks again for allowing me to join the group.

Turn Down for What???

Turn Down for What???

It was great meeting you Ryan! Hope to see you around at more get togethers

Turn Down for What???

It's your group as much as it is ours. We love it when new guys jump in

Back