tcugdu

Reaction score
Handicap
8.8 GHIN
105578196a944bc97dba26085164cf46.jpg
Seen at the Rocket Mortgage Classic.

105578196a944bc97dba26085164cf46.jpg

Lots of pics on the other site, that apparently are not allowed to be posted here.
3b5d5972a73b2c0b11c4ce74fdc03981.jpg

I’m sure there will be info up on them from THP when the time comes, and I can’t wait.

That new eye2 shape.....the ORIGINAL is back.

These look interesting, for sure.

Love the Eye2 shape! Wish they would extend the grooves all the way to the edge.

I know there are a lot of people excited to see this throwback design. With the PM Grind and TM Hi Toe, there's no doubt that it can help a lot of people. But, man, it just isn't for me (neither is the PM or the Hi Toe). Looking forward to more info on them though.

I know there are a lot of people excited to see this throwback design. With the PM Grind and TM Hi Toe, there's no doubt that it can help a lot of people. But, man, it just isn't for me (neither is the PM or the Hi Toe). Looking forward to more info on them though.
I'm the same way. Love what those wedges offer performance-wise but the high toe has just never suited my eye.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Perfect timing, my glide 2 54* (most used club in the bag) is about ready for a replacement.

To quote Ini Kamoze, it's the Daddy of the Mack Daddy :good:

These became official today.

Glide3_Cavity_56_AdImage.jpg

Yes. See the other thread we started

Perfect. Looks like I jumped the gun with that question haha heading there now

I am definitely the kind of guy that likes the latest and greatest, but man has 2019 been an exception to that rule for my golf bag. I still like my G400 Max better than the G410, I still like my Epic 3W better than the Epic Flash, and I like my Glide 2.0 wedges better than these.

I much prefer the ES grind to this new Eye2 grind. Based on reading alone, I prefer the stock AWT 20 to the new Nippon shafts in the Glide 3.0.

I'll give them a try for sure, but on paper these are not an improvement for my needs.

Back