The Car Shopping Thread

Liking the virtual cockpit on the new Audi, frees up the central screen for Apple Car Play

100159cd4531ddf3f96a965e06a7526d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that in the new A4 or A6? Really sharp looking!

The A4 - with the redesign it's now almost the same size as the A6

That's awesome! I had (and loved) a 2002 A4, depending upon how the TDI thin. Shakes out with my 2010 Jetta I might take a look at the A4.

Gray monsoon. Prestige package S line trim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The A4 - with the redesign it's now almost the same size as the A6
Can a golf bag fit across in the trunk? That was a downside to me when I looked at the A4 a couple of years ago.

Audi did a much better job with the virtual cockpit than Mercedes did. I forget who it was they ripped off on the design, but they made the right decision! Looks great man, enjoy it.

Looking at a 2007 Audi S4 V8. Thoughts? Concerns?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This gets me excited. Basically the cancelled R400 as an Audi.

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/04/25/2017-audi-tt-rs-400-horsepower/

The last TTRS started at around $57k in the US. While the Euro price is much higher on this, if it comes to the US somewhere around $60k it would be worth it and I'd have to hold back every urge to trade in my R for one. At $80k like it looks to be, not so much.

a162801-large-1.jpg

Audi did a much better job with the virtual cockpit than Mercedes did. I forget who it was they ripped off on the design, but they made the right decision! Looks great man, enjoy it.

2017 E-Class reverted from the virtual cockpit and now has a HUGE screen and digital speedometers....oh....and the car can drive itself. I've seen this feature in person and it's amazing!! Just requires a touch of the steering wheel every 60 seconds, beyond that, it requires no input from the driver.

Full review here: http://www.caranddriver.com/mercedes-benz/e-class

2017-Mercedes-Benz-E300-133-876x535.jpg

I saw that jaloponik is kinda bias and untrustworthy

But good news. The timing chain took a crap on my test drive. So kudos jaloponik

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
In this case Jalopnik is correct. Good friend is a VW/Audi mechanic and he warns of them. They're stupid money to fix.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2017 E-Class reverted from the virtual cockpit and now has a HUGE screen and digital speedometers....oh....and the car can drive itself. I've seen this feature in person and it's amazing!! Just requires a touch of the steering wheel every 60 seconds, beyond that, it requires no input from the driver.

Full review here: http://www.caranddriver.com/mercedes-benz/e-class

2017-Mercedes-Benz-E300-133-876x535.jpg

Yup, I've seen it. I'm usually biased towards MB's but I think Audi did a better job on theirs.

Just picked up this beauty 2 days ago.
1d55c7d1ba36328e1a4c8f24f4cd4ce6.jpg
. Always wanted a blue car,and there she was. Peppy engine and good on gas. Sunroof and all for the upcoming summer. Going to mod it a bit.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Nice dude! Is that a VW?

If I could even begin to rationalize owning a sports car right now, I would own this.

http://www.thedrive.com/muscle-cars...er-selling-727-hp-mustangs-for-39995?xid=fbdt
Most people wouldn't get out of the dealership at that price, that's the only problem. Most car guys understand that all of that HP needs a way to stay on the ground and then be stopped. You'd pretty much have to put in upgraded brakes and suspension at a minimum, which would push the price up to $45,000.
Don't get me wrong though, even at $45,000 that's STILL A bargin compared to the Hellcat, and in my opinion, it would look better, too.

It's crazy lol. You can finance a 700+ HP car with $0 down...pretty much makes modding other cars pointless.
Ya, and if you play your cards right you could do that with no cash down AND 0% APR for 60 months.
As long as the parts and accessories are Ford parts, you could add it to the MSRP and not have to worry about loan to value % on the finance contract....plus, it would still be under the same warranty. It's a pretty crazy deal.

Back