Regional Rivalry DMV vs Carolina's Practice Trip Weekend of April 23rd

speaking just for myself and not kevin. I think it'd be best for us all to play our own balls (with any potential partner along side) that way he'll get a good idea of how you play the whole course, not just every other tee shot or such.

I would agree with you here Rob. It was also allow you to show off your whole game and course management as well.

Man, to say that I am excited about this is an understatement! I probably wont sleep a wink the night before haha

Man, to say that I am excited about this is an understatement! I probably wont sleep a wink the night before haha
Can it be we're really just over a week away from finally getting to play together (if not the same group at least in the same outing) really looking forward to it. Might even have these in hand by then. Yep, we could matching DMV'ers out there!!

ignite-white-surk-green-gecko-1.jpg

Anybody want a callout? We could do it next weekend. Doesn't matter to me who!!!

Can it be we're really just over a week away from finally getting to play together (if not the same group at least in the same outing) really looking forward to it. Might even have these in hand by then. Yep, we could matching DMV'ers out there!!

ignite-white-surk-green-gecko-1.jpg

Haha I know it is about time man.

I got the spiked version in those colors but the spikeless have the blueish grey on the sides. BTW these are the most comfortable shoes I think I have ever worn.

Anybody want a callout? We could do it next weekend. Doesn't matter to me who!!!
I'd wait and see what happens with pairings before a call out for next weekend. it might be hard calling out a guy who's two groups behind you :D

Haha I know it is about time man.

I got the spiked version in those colors but the spikeless have the blueish grey on the sides. BTW these are the most comfortable shoes I think I have ever worn.
Yeah, definitly. If my monoliites were tires, I'd get a ticket for having worn out treads. I debated about the Gray too, who knows they may come down the line. But for now I've got 3 brand new pairs for 2016,

The Nike Mont Royal
Ecco BIoms
Pumas

Quoting Billy Hoyle from White Men Can't Jump; [FONT=arial, sans-serif]"you'd rather look good and lose, than win and look b bad" shaking his head!![/FONT]

Good point about the call out! Thanks!

>> 295s to 64w is the way to go. Look forward to meeting you. <<

Hopefully he'll go 295 to 64EAST .... otherwise he's headed to Charlottesville! I've been working at Innsbrook area for the past 7 months. :banghead:

Bob (Diveguy)

I'm shocked no call outs. Everyone play there own ball. Pairings we will discuss but this is about getting an idea of the course, meeting your team mates. And having fun with THPers.

All right , I'm calling out Captain Kevin!!! Let's do it???

All right , I'm calling out Captain Kevin!!! Let's do it???
Sounds like a good match. But make sure to do it in its own thread with all the proper details, so the rest of the forum can chime in and follow along.

Edit: looks like T2GRN18 types a bit faster than me :D

>> 295s to 64w is the way to go. Look forward to meeting you. <<

Hopefully he'll go 295 to 64EAST .... otherwise he's headed to Charlottesville! I've been working at Innsbrook area for the past 7 months. :banghead:

Bob (Diveguy)

Yep, my bad, not sure what I was thinking, East. I live in the Innsbrook area, Nuckols road. Thanks for stepping up.

Sounds like a good match. But make sure to do it in its own thread with all the proper details, so the rest of the forum can chime in and follow along.

Edit: looks like T2GRN18 types a bit faster than me :D

You want to do this the 23rd Rob? I know you called me out, but I think it got buried a while back!

You want to do this the 23rd Rob? I know you called me out, but I think it got buried a while back!
Revive the thread and make it happen fellas

I'm back in the states finally! Really looking forward to this and meeting some new faces.

My only request is that I go Off in the last group.

2 hour drive for me so last group would work for me as well. If it can work

What times are we thinking about for this again? I just want to make sure I plan enough time to get a little warm up and chat with people before the round.

While I would love to be there on the 23rd, as I mention the day before is my wedding anniversary, so I will not be able to make it. The wife really wants a weekend at the Plaza in NYC. My wife is very supportive of my golf addiction, it is only when there is an important or significant scheduling conflict that she ever asks me to forgo my golfing. I think my anniversary is an overriding factor.

RNG...I thought I saw or heard mention of the actual times, but must have missed them when I just skimmed back through. Can you put the times in the first thread, just for informational purposes. Then when we actually get paired up we can list who's where. We know T2GRN18 and Crest want the last tee time, and I guess you will be as well if you're in the call out.

I can go in anytime. I'll either be down early AM or may decided to drive down late Friday night just to have an easy Saturday AM

Thanks

I am flexible also I don't need to be in the last tee time.

I just got off the Phone with RNK. Since they are aware of the RR going off in July, they allowed me to make a block of times now for the 23rd. I told them we may have up to 16 players, but there could be more or less. He suggested we make arrangements for 20 players and can always change as we get closer to the date. The only available start time was 11:00am. There is a small tourney going off prior to us. If I'm not mistaken there were some suggestions on this thread about a late morning start, so I felt this would be acceptable. If not, let me know, but we may need to reschedule for another date because of the small tourney going off at 10:00am.

Also, they are willing to knock off some cash for greens fees for the out of state guys. The normal rack rate of $69 was reduced to $59 for this practice round. Good stuff.

So as of now, we are set for Saturday 4/23/16. First Tee time is 11:00am. Greens fee $59. Time is booked under Rychalski. Ry-chal-ski.

Bump for the tee times and greens fees.

I was hoping for more callouts from this. But we can setup some matches on the range.

If the original post is updated and I'm reading it correctly, I only see one Carolina Boy coming up, maybe a call out from one of the remaining DMV team guys to see how potential competition might stack up.

Back