WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far it's been awesome, but still pretty new. I can't seem to find anything I like better than this thing lol. I have been intrigued by the heavy wood though...
I am currently in love with my pm grind but having hit many Miuras and loving my 3hybrid from them makes me want a full iron set! Beautiful piece sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am currently in love with my pm grind but having hit many Miuras and loving my 3hybrid from them makes me want a full iron set! Beautiful piece sir.

It was pretty awesome when they got that at the THP Shaft Spectacular with UST.
Each person getting a full fitting, new gear and it happens every month and is totally free.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was pretty awesome when they got that at the THP Shaft Spectacular with UST.
Each person getting a full fitting, new gear and it happens every month and is totally free.
Wrong quote? Lol

Here's my current setup. Only thing that might need replacing now is fresher wedges.
7b68445245d4d4cc2649cd9b3f465f41.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

a001f52dc5d780fc2207be8e53815298.jpg

How the bag looks as of now (man i really need to clean my clubs)

a001f52dc5d780fc2207be8e53815298.jpg

How the bag looks as of now (man i really need to clean my clubs)

Always wanted to try the rotex 2.0 CBs, how do you like them?

Always wanted to try the rotex 2.0 CBs, how do you like them?

They are awesome the cb's have a good amount of forgiveness for full shots and my 60deg 2.0 is great for feel shots around the green and hard packed kansas bunkers

Wrong quote? Lol

No, JB was referring to the fact that Kevin got the Miuras during the weekend with UST. "They" being Kevin and myself.

No, JB was referring to the fact that Kevin got the Miuras during the weekend with UST. "They" being Kevin and myself.
Nice! Limited giveaway on those? Just the kgrind or?

Finally got them all cleaned up!

New additions include the Scotty putter and the Mack Daddy 3 wedges!

oc1mpUT.jpg

8hntd98.jpg

SsyCCAH.jpg

IiSlZ56.jpg

Finally got them all cleaned up!

New additions include the Scotty putter and the Mack Daddy 3 wedges!

oc1mpUT.jpg

8hntd98.jpg

SsyCCAH.jpg

IiSlZ56.jpg

I can respect this bag. Very nice, sir. How do you like the S55's

I can respect this bag. Very nice, sir. How do you like the S55's
Absolutely love them. They will be in there to stay for a long time I am hoping. Thinking of possibly doing some shaft upgrades on them though.

Absolutely love them. They will be in there to stay for a long time I am hoping. Thinking of possibly doing some shaft upgrades on them though.

I keep thinking about steelfibers in mine. What are you thinking? I also had to do some paintfill on mine, I wasn't a fan of the red and white.

I keep thinking about steelfibers in mine. What are you thinking? I also had to do some paintfill on mine, I wasn't a fan of the red and white.

Haven't spent much time looking yet. The new Project X LZ which come out next month might be high on my list. Or I have always liked the KBS Tour V. Would be interested to take a look into the steelfibre options.
I dunno if I trust myself doing the paint fill. I would like to turn them all black.

Last edited:
Haven't spent much time looking yet. The new Project X LZ which come out next month might be high on my list. Or I have always liked the KBS Tour V. Would be interested to take a look into the steelfibre options.
I dunno if I trust myself doing the paint fill. I would like to turn them all black.

Nice choices. I'll post a pic in the paint fill thread.

Awesome updates all! Can't wait to see if any single length sets make their way in here!

My gaming bag is coming together. Black covers for irons, red/black for Wedges, placed in my black/red/grey #sunmountain carry bag.
ca91be1a97d3520593cb6c4eb1cbe09c.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Loving the new Apex Pros. I wish there was less "signage" on the backs but they are still gorgeous in the bag and at address imo. I may have to get the 4 iron too. The regular Apex looks like the ugly stepchild now :)

Wedge lust! Looking to game those #SM6 beauties.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well thought it was time for an updated picture after ive changed a few things. Gave them a wash today so was a good time to take pics.

New irons, putter & premium electric cart...

9d1eb0873b61b79404243eaa84023ef7.jpg

0c52b1538fba1d9d81ec44a7a0e5f0da.jpg

ca69d0ce80ed809b4a3ed8f3ba5562a0.jpg

6ff5bd8230b76b0abcf6089cb01fa898.jpg

Shame I've put my back out and currently laid up so no golf for me this weekend

First time doing this. Couldn't be happier with my bag.
606dee1982f31f4334c9183e71a3dd20.jpg

7fe29cc23b6ac4cbb6babb4ad7ecd0b3.jpg

981fe5486dd67eb8e88ff886c5324eaa.jpg

Cleaned up the sticks today
7c0a18070e849ea6b59a73b940cd78a1.jpg
58d08d088ef153805d6ed8c3a3501f91.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back