Neat Press Release

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Press Release that hit this morning from Matrix Shafts

Matrix has teamed up with Hackers Paradise on a weekly educational video series for everyone to know the essentials to their equipment starting Sunday, April 10. We believe that understanding the science and technology behind the creation of our golf shafts is imperative to improving every single players game.

It's frequently heard that technology behind golf shafts can get a bit complicated and too hard to understand. We've simplified the series, covering basic material terms, steps and process. Each video breaks down a new topic in less than 2 minutes. Hear it directly from our Director of Research and Development, Tom Deshiell. He is a 20-year veteran of the golf industry and has numerous patents for golf heads and shafts. Previously, Tom has worked with advanced composite materials and manufacturing processes in the Aerospace industry. He also holds a Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of California, Davis.

This is an exciting part of the #THPClassroom series educating golfers worldwide. Join the conversation and look out for the next video that starts off the series with "What exactly is Carbon Fiber?"

You don't want to miss this. Join the conversation.

About the company
Founded in 1993, Matrix Shafts manufactures leading class golf shafts for tour players and weekend players alike. The disciplined approach of cutting edge design theory, precision craftsmanship and innovative aesthetics has positioned Matrix to become one of the worlds most influential shaft companies.

What sets Matrix apart in the shaft industry is near obsessive attention to performance advancements, quality control, and a desire to use emerging technologies to engineer performance driven shafts trusted by golfers worldwide.

Connect with us on Twitter @matrixshafts and "Like" us on Facebook to join in on our latest releases, updates, tour news and more.

This is pretty cool! I wouldn't mind learning more about different shafts and how they may or may not affect my game.
This sounds like a great partnership!

• Admin
This is awesome. I'm really interested in following the series. Good insight into the process.

That is great. Really looking forward to this series.

Excellent! I'll be tuning in weekly.

Good, stuff. I'm always up to learn more about shafts and how to pick the right one.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Man this is pretty awesome seeing Matrix join the movement by THP to get golfers educated with the #THPClassroom series. Moving the bar never ceases here and I absolutely love fueling my golf passion!!! Can't wait for this one.

Cool to see this moving along.

Awesome! I would definitely like to become more familiar with Matrix as well!

This is pretty sweet. Shafts are the one thing in golf equipment i wish i knew more about so i am really pumped about this

This is really cool, and I can't wait to see what comes out of this.

More edumacation. I think JB is trying to make us smart people.!

That's really cool. This is going to be a great series. Really looking forward to it!

This is another reason on how THP manages to get you the facts straight from the source. I like it

I love learning and growing as a golfer, this is going to be useful.

What exactly is carbon fiber. Yes start me on the ground floor. Cool press release.

Very cool, and a great partnership at that, can't wait to watch and soak in all the info from these videos!

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, I thought I was well versed in shafts that is until I saw the first series on shafts and realized how much I really don't know. This is good classroom education.

Really neat!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is pretty awesome and I am excited to become edumacated!

I am looking forward to this since I know zilch about shafts and don't even know what to ask or where to begin and have been getting the itch to learning technical aspects of shafts.

This sounds really cool! Cant wait for the first installment. I have many questions regarding golf shafts so this will be one I watch intently. Cant wait.

Back