THP King of the Month Winner April

Congrats TK, can't wait to hear what surprise Cobra and THP have for you.

Congrats King TK!

Congrats TK!

Congrats!!! Enjoy

Congrats tk. Can't wait to see what you get.

When are the signups? Do we just reply in the original thread for king of the month?

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Congrats!!!

congrats

Congrats

Congrats!!

Congrats king TK!!!

Congrats tk. Can't wait to see what you get.

When are the signups? Do we just reply in the original thread for king of the month?

Each month has a separate thread for signups.

Congrats! All hail King TKP!

My first act as King was to have the royal scribes re-read the threads on the various new Cobra products on or coming to the market.
Let me just say that there is so much awesomeness coming out of Cobra lately, it's insane. Whether it's the F6 irons or driver, the King wedges, the new Baffler FW, or heck, even a pair of joggers and hi-top golf shoes, the list of things I could possibly receive is nuts!
I can't wait to see what shows up and get whatever it is out on the course!

Hardy congrats to you your Highness !

A little late to the party but still wanted to offer my congrats to the new king!

TKPeterson12 = The King Peterson, XII :D

Have the riches arrived yet?

My first act as King was to have the royal scribes re-read the threads on the various new Cobra products on or coming to the market.
Let me just say that there is so much awesomeness coming out of Cobra lately, it's insane. Whether it's the F6 irons or driver, the King wedges, the new Baffler FW, or heck, even a pair of joggers and hi-top golf shoes, the list of things I could possibly receive is nuts!
I can't wait to see what shows up and get whatever it is out on the course!

Congrats again King!

I dont know if you saw this but during my reign I had a fun little contest to design my avatar for my time as King. It was a lot of fun to see all the creative people here and what they could do.

Check it out

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?80123-Contest-The-King-has-a-Quest-for-you

Have the riches arrived yet?

Unfortunately they have not. I was hoping they'd have made it so I could take whatever it is out on the course this weekend, but no such luck.
If they don't show up soon, the royal delivery drivers may find themselves in the dungeon as soon as I know if they are driving a brown (UPS) or white (FedEx) chariot.

Congrats!

As I sit here waiting very, very (im)patiently for my prize to arrive, I'm wondering what everyone would choose if they could have the Cobra/Puma item of their choice?

Back