Bridgestone balls with big B lgo

Looks very cool. Hope they come out like this.

Like the new look, hope they make it available soon.

I'm all in on the Big B - good look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the new look looks good. It gives their ball an identity IMO

Love them. Awesome update

Found this thread and figured I would mention that as silly as this may seem to some, the updated B logo might be what pushes me over the edge to buy and try some B330 or B330s balls.

I might be in the minority but I prefer the old logo. Love the B but I use the old logo as alignment on greens

Love the new logo played it in my tournament yesterday and liked seeing that B

I am a big fan of the change. Make so much sense for them as far as visibility on TV. When Kuch hit that hole in one at the Masters, everybody watching new exactly what brand ball he was playing.

Yea I love the big B logo. I won't buy a box of Bridgestone without it now

I liked it last year when they posted a pic on Facebook. Wish they would put on the B330 series.

I liked it last year when they posted a pic on Facebook. Wish they would put on the B330 series.
All lines of the B330 series being shipped to stores now do have the new logo.

I am a big fan of the change. Make so much sense for them as far as visibility on TV. When Kuch hit that hole in one at the Masters, everybody watching new exactly what brand ball he was playing.

I really like it aesthetically. Something about the full Bridgestone logo on the ball just looks... I don't know... just not real appealing to me. But the B by itself looks cool, kind of aggressive.

I really like it aesthetically. Something about the full Bridgestone logo on the ball just looks... I don't know... just not real appealing to me. But the B by itself looks cool, kind of aggressive.
I agree completely.

Love the B - For my marking I color in the logo now and it doesn't clutter up the ball and makes the B pop

Back