2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Just took the Mizuno JPX to pound town.

Played it out over the water and brought it back to the center of the fairway.

276e1a793c06ecad6bde54eeda3c749c.jpg

That was a long tee ball. Quite surprised at how well I hit the Mizuno.

I would sum that tee ball up as "spectacular".

Gracious, that is a beautiful course and it looks like a gorgeous day to be out there.

Awesome follow guys. Looking forward to opinions later on.

Started off with a par, that's new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the pics everyone. Weather looks to be wonderful too. Will be a great follow today.

JM

5fb7be038b8c100ec3ffdf01c1a150e0.jpg

The Dean has hit.

Cobra Max time.

b348d885b9b54cf3574f1566574091cf.jpg

Offset and high launch. Perhaps the highest I have ever hit a tee ball. In the fairway, so that's cool.

b348d885b9b54cf3574f1566574091cf.jpg

Offset and high launch. Perhaps the highest I have ever hit a tee ball. In the fairway, so that's cool.

How does that offset look at address?

Question for participants - how decisive are the numbers for you? You probably came into this with preconceived notions about what you want. You probably had instances where some clubs were subjectively your favorites. If different clubs were objectively better (ie, the numbers) could you put your personal preferences and subjective feelings aside to go with the best driver for you? Or does the other stuff still matter enough that you wouldn't buy the best driver by the numbers for you?

Kind of crazy. Reminds me of the old mashie hybrids.

Did you see the same distance as the Cleveland Black with that additional height?

Qardy and I are playing a littpe heads up match. All square after one. LS Tec off the first tee. This sucker is LOUD

First contest fail by me

Did you see the same distance as the Cleveland Black with that additional height?

A bit shorter than my typical drive actually. Wind is a bit strong.

Hit the Ping G LSTec on hole 11. Hard left/right cross wind, but ball stayed straight through it.

Very impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King F6+ off of #2 and it feels solid but the sound is definitely a plastic like thwack

Contest on the 5th hole. Long and straight, have to be in the fairway.

Mizuno JPX was the weapon of choice and I hit it as good as I can hit a driver.

That's a fun one to hit, and I'm surprised by it.

Back