Michigan hackers, check in here

Thinking of playing Apple Mountain in Freeland/Saginaw Sunday...
Anyone interested?
Looking to play Bay Valley in Saginaw Saturday. To add, gn has 25$ for 18 w/ cart. Course is very nice for that price

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Keep me posted about RR prep! I would love to help you guys anyway I can. Plus, a little match play sounds pretty fun!

Want to come up and play Apple Mtn Sunday?
I think you'll agree it's a nice course

Oh it's nice!!

Going to be nice getting out this weekend, even if it is just chipping and putting!

Glad to see everyone on here has a good chance of getting out that weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Want to come up and play Apple Mtn Sunday?
I think you'll agree it's a nice course

I am down for Saturday or Sunday for Apple Mountain just let me know

I can't do Sunday, it's my 1st wedding anniversary. Prolly should not have my first one be my last one?!?!

Thinking about playing Northville Hills on Sunday afternoon. Don't have a tee time yet - I think their reduced rates start at 3:00 p.m. so that's probably about the time I'll shoot for. Let me know if anybody is interested.

Thinking about playing Northville Hills on Sunday afternoon. Don't have a tee time yet - I think their reduced rates start at 3:00 p.m. so that's probably about the time I'll shoot for. Let me know if anybody is interested.
Love that track. Overpriced normally so I hear ya on reduced rates

Love that track. Overpriced normally so I hear ya on reduced rates
But it's only 6100 yards...?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Got an opening tomorrow morning for Bucks Run.... 9:30
Anyone?

I wish I could,I have a birthday party tomorrow. I want to play there bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got an opening tomorrow morning for Bucks Run.... 9:30
Anyone?
Trying to work a day to make this happen...but not tomorrow. I'm waiting for May schedule and a half day!

Looks like it's just me and you tomorrow Cj!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man what a weekend we had here. Weather was simply amazing. Hope everyone got out and played. I played this morning with my buddy who is our club champ and watched him shoot his career best 66, with a 30! on the front 9. Was simply amazing to watch, was like watching a tour pro. We were playing 6700 yards with some hard pins too. Luckily I pressed him a few ways on the back and got him 1 up to split the few bucks we had on the line. Hope the RR prep is going well for you guys.

Man what a weekend we had here. Weather was simply amazing. Hope everyone got out and played. I played this morning with my buddy who is our club champ and watched him shoot his career best 66, with a 30! on the front 9. Was simply amazing to watch, was like watching a tour pro. We were playing 6700 yards with some hard pins too. Luckily I pressed him a few ways on the back and got him 1 up to split the few bucks we had on the line. Hope the RR prep is going well for you guys.
That's a great test. You will be more than ready for the Cure event! May we will need to get together.

That's awesome Damien! Sounds like you played well!

That's a great test. You will be more than ready for the Cure event! May we will need to get together.

Haha, it wasnt much of a test for him on the front 9. I lost 7 down. He birdied 5 of the final 6 holes. It was simply incredible to watch. So I grabbed a bloody mary at the turn and went double or nothing on the back 9 figuring he had to cool down a bit (which was 36 for him) and I went 39 on the back and got him 1 up to break even.

Cant wait to tee it up again Tpluff. I have my first tourney of the year next Saturday, then I'll see a lot of you guys in Ohio the weekend after.

That's awesome Damien! Sounds like you played well!

On the back I did. Front 9 I was a bit shell-shocked! I need to catch up on your callout thread. Hope you guys had a blast. Didnt see it til I logged in a few minutes ago.

On the back I did. Front 9 I was a bit shell-shocked! I need to catch up on your callout thread. Hope you guys had a blast. Didnt see it til I logged in a few minutes ago.

It was a fun round.
Love the course, had good company.

I gave ol' Jrex a couple pointers and it almost cost me....

It was a fun round.
Love the course, had good company.

I gave ol' Jrex a couple pointers and it almost cost me....

Just read through it. Looks like a really fun course. I'll get up there for sure one day this spring/summer. That is good RR prep for you guys there. Course looks hard too. Good prep for Boulder.

Had a great weekend of golf! Posted a quick 38 (+2) walking 9 with my Father in law... and Sunday a 78. Man does it feel good to be playing outside in nice weather again. I look forward to getting out with you guys asap. Still wishing I made Team MI for the RR, but hopefully you guys are off to a great start of team prep! I look forward to joining in on the fun to help you guys ready for Ohio's top gunners!

Back