2016 Gauntlet Extra Rounds Thread

I'm good with the dinner and golf there. Sounds like a good plan, less to worry about the better.

I know fup had called and got info on it and it seemed like a great idea.

PayPal works for me as well.

So I originally said no to top golf but I'm in now. I can PP the money if you like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PayPal works for me as well. Let's do this!

I am getting info for TopGolf on Thurs night. There is a buffet dinner, along w two bays, that we can reserve if we have 12 ppl. Will run around $70+tax and tip, per person, if interested.

We can get a dinner or just wait for a bay - it may be busy, as schools are getting out around then here in AZ.

Let me know - I can put a deposit down and have everyone send PayPal if that works.

Thanks.

Works for me!

Pay pal works for me

reservations is worth it, you could be waiting up to 3 hours for a bay especially the scottsdale location

reservations is worth it, you could be waiting up to 3 hours for a bay especially the scottsdale location

The one time I went to the Scottsdale one it was a 45 min wait at 3:30 pm.

I'm good with the dinner and bay!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

A thought just dawned on me.

Do we know when the zoo crew or when JB and THP staff will be arriving?

Perhaps they might be interested in joining us at top golf

A thought just dawned on me.

Do we know when the zoo crew or when JB and THP staff will be arriving?

Perhaps they might be interested in joining us at top golf

Based on a number of things we are not able to join. We hope you guys have a blast though.

TopGolf Dinner -

Steak and Chix fajitas, rice, beans.
Queso and chips.

Sound good?

Last edited:
Spivey I actually got Thurs off of work now so I may be able to make top golf now. I should know better this upcoming week.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'll get tee times booked on Monday.

TopGolf Dinner -

Steak and Chix fajitas, rice, beans.
Queso and chips.

Sound good?
That sounds great!

Based on a number of things we are not able to join. We hope you guys have a blast though.
That's too bad. Maybe next time!

Menu sounds delicious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After thinking about it..I'm going to back out of Top Golf.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

After thinking about it..I'm going to back out of Top Golf.

Well that's stinks. You would have made 12 so we could do the reservations. Any reason you don't wanna join in the fun?

Well that's stinks. You would have made 12 so we could do the reservations. Any reason you don't wanna join in the fun?

I was not on the original top golf list and now I want to go so I will make 12.

Ah sorry... Two rounds on Thursday and also doing two rounds on Friday. Plus I have to check in to my room at We Ko Pa Thursday evening. Think I got a little too anxious to sign up for all the extra activities.

Back