Test Golf Pride Before It Hits Stores

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Play the New Golf Pride TOUR SNSR Grips Before They Hit Stores

Golf Pride is offering a chance to play their new TOUR SNSR Putter Grips before they are available to the public in May. Each selected participant will receive one grip and an opportunity to provide feedback on their experience with the grip. Sign up for a chance to participate in this exclusive pre-launch campaign now.

About TOUR SNSR:

The new TOUR SNSR Series features a soft-tuned rubber formulation that gives these grips an extraordinary feel, and encourages a lighter grip pressure that golfers seek in creating a smooth stroke. The new SNSR compound also enhances Tour-level feedback into the hands to improve player distance control.

Players can dial in the feel that fits them best with two Tour proven shapes, the TOUR SNSR CONTOUR and the TOUR SNSR STRAIGHT.

TOUR SNSR CONTOUR is an evolution of the classic tapered pistol profile that is the shape preference of over 75% of Tour players. The pistol allows golfers to “lock in” their upper hand for consistent hand placement that translates to more confidence in every stroke.

TOUR SNSR STRAIGHT offers a contemporary, non-taper shape promoting a consistent hand pressure and feel. The straight taper design features soft, rounded edges that are strategically beveled for palm and finger pad comfort.

All four TOUR SNSR models feature a wide paddle front, sculpted to promote lighter grip pressure and consistent hand placement. Additionally, they are each finished with a traction-textured design that provides heightened feel and moisture control. Each shape is available in two oversize options, 104cc and 140cc.

Excellent info! Thanks JB!

Thanks, JB. All signed up!

I have seen these in person at a demo days and was really impressed with the feel of them. Can't wait to learn more and hopefully try one out!

Signed up. Hope I'm selected - I've been interested in the SNSR grip since the PGA show.

Thanks! I'm signed up. These sound really interesting.

This is intriguing! Signed up!

Fantastic! All signed up! Nice to see companies continue to work on grip technology. Often overlooked by most golfers.

Cool. I am in

All signed up! Thanks for the post

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sounds interesting. I'm in!

The grips look good, entry submitted.

Thanks!

Cool opportunity, put my entry in.

Nice. Looks like that contour grip would be right up my alley.

And if it doesn't work, I could use a new garsen grip haha.

Signed up. I am very interested in this grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up JB. I've been really interested in trying these out, hopefully this gives me the chance.

I'm signed up. Why the hell not. Amirite

Very awesome,signed up .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link. I opted for the heavy non-tapered version if I get selected.

Thanks for the heads up JB.

Signed up!

If I'm one of the lucky participants, it would be interesting to put one of these on the Cure putter from the Get Cured event but I think the timing won't work.

All Signed up, thanks for the post JB

Thanks JB. All signed up, hopefully a number of THP'ers get selected for this trial.

Been having a hard ponder on this grip since I first saw it about a month ago, great opportunity here to test it out

Would be really interested to pit the Lamkin Sink against this one's pistol shape. Even have two nearly identical putters to try it out on.

Back