2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

313cdb2a06c0b38411e1b362ee98d71a.jpg

93599041867c911fefd18e7efdbb2f31.jpg

Man you guys knocked this out of the park. Customized tees, tons of drivers and awesome fun.

Man you guys knocked this out of the park. Customized tees, tons of drivers and awesome fun.
And it has just begun! The numbers on the range just set the tone. 54 holes on course testing will seal the deal!

Just getting caught up. What an amazing event so far. Thanks for all of the updates and pics. Well done everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it has just begun! The numbers on the range just set the tone. 54 holes on course testing will seal the deal!

Going to be awesome not to mention the putt putt!

One event I did not want to miss.

Dinner time! And, yes, half of Donne's head is missing.

cf530567306905cc2903dd993e7201bf.jpg

Dinner was fantastic. Business as usual at a THP Event.

Nice catching up today, between this thread and the data thread.

Good to see some familiar faces, also!!

Looking forward to seeing what the info from the course is...

Have a blast!

I'm stuffed. Thank you everyone for making this come together!

All caught up for the day. That looked like a ton of fun and I really enjoyed the data that was rolling in in the other thread.

Q: What was everyone's surprise performer today? Good or bad.

Finally got caught up with both threads, wow! This is one of the defining characteristics of THP for me and why it stands out and why I am such a fan. Really equipment data from your everyday golfer. Love the data posted from everyone, keep up the fantastic work all. Thanks to the staff for all that you do and making THP what it is!

For all of you participants, there is a fire pit out past the pool and it has a bunch of chairs around it. If it's not raining, it's an exceptional place to hang out and drink beer when it gets dark. FYI, though, no facilities close by. Enjoy. That place is pretty special to me.

Looks like it was a great day. Like all the info in the data thread. Can't wait to hear the reviews from the course.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cool catching up guys. And to think the weekend is just getting started

Love all the pics and updates. Thanks guys.

Grear job on all the testing and feedback today guys. Love mealtime THP events. Some of the best stories come from there.

Nike vapor flex was my surprise. Love the shape and actually really like the two tone. The sound and feel is either a love it or hate it thing and I love it. I did lose a good bit on mishits though not forgiving at all really that said it was my most consistent driver for some reason we will see if that holds true tomorrow on the course. The M1 was my longest of the day but not the most consistent either .

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bridgestone JGR and Nike Vapor Fly. Both strong.

Also very impressed with Callaway GBB DBD and XR Sub-Zero. Both much easier to hit than I expected.

ATL dominates mini golf.

Would have been nice to see it...so how do you know? Haha...looked like Dean's group was having fun.

Mike and I take mini golf back AS going to 10.

Great dinner, big thanks to Morgan and Josh :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back