Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Anyone going to windmill lakes for Titleist Thursdays demo. Looks like they have them running every Thursday

No worries we will get it filled

I sooooo want to call off work for this. But they already know why i would call off. So i cant be "sick".

I sooooo want to call off work for this. But they already know why i would call off. So i cant be "sick".
What about the following sunday?

I'm off next Saturday Sunday.

One open spot for Saturday morning. But I can get plenty of tee times. Come on Ohio peoples, I drive to play golf with you, who wants to come to my neck of the woods for some golf?

Next saturday i have a wedding but i have photo evidence of a post from MrsV allowing me to play golf next sunday

Hey phil, what are the official tee times?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Ok so I'll start a list for Saturday. Right now there are a ton of tee times available on golf now so the sooner we book the better.

Saturday April 16
Sweetbriar GC in Avon Lake, OH
Tee times around 8:30am

Who's in?
PhillyV
DavidWinchell
hickerad
Robman7
Ryan.Humphris
cbaker2882
ntanygd760
Anyone wanna take that last spot?

Pretty pumped to play tomorrow!

Wow, just stopped in this thread for the first time and noticed that it is mostly Cleveland on the last threads. I grew up in Cleveland area (Parma Hghts) and played the aforementioned Big Met as my first course some 40 plus years ago! But living now in the Cinci area, but my hearts still for Cleveland. Have a great round, guys!

Wow, just stopped in this thread for the first time and noticed that it is mostly Cleveland on the last threads. I grew up in Cleveland area (Parma Hghts) and played the aforementioned Big Met as my first course some 40 plus years ago! But living now in the Cinci area, but my hearts still for Cleveland. Have a great round, guys!
Quite a number of members down that way as well!

Rob is out for tomorrow. Down to 6. We can keep it as two groups of 3.

Lets go with this:

Me
Winchell
Ryan.Humphris

cbaker
hickerad
ntanygd760

If we get more to jump in we can add them to the groups. Ill think of something we can play while keeping our own score

Just pulled in to Folwers. This place is empty....wondering how wet it might be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could join you phillyv. Call in to my job for me tell them I can't work tomorrow. And I will be there.

Just pulled in to Folwers. This place is empty....wondering how wet it might be.

The local course here in Solon was pretty wet last night. I'd imagine it didn't dry out that much around here overnight. Let us know how it is though.

So fowlers mill is in great shape. A little soggy and cart path only. Greens are awesome, fairways good. Now for the weird.....

Not a single sand take on the course, not a single tee marker on any tee. Seems like they opened but weren't ready or something. Strange.

Edit: stupid auto correct

Last edited:
So fielders mill is in great shape. A little soggy and cart path only. Greens are awesome, fairways good. Now for the weird.....

Not a single sand take on the course, not a single tee marker on any tee. Seems like they opened but weren't ready or something. Strange.

So you can play the par 4 over the lake from the reds and say it was the tips

Haha. Playing a myriad of tees...a hybrid between gold/black. Maint guy just told us they are replacing all tee markers and rakes are essentially in storage

Rob is out for tomorrow. Down to 6. We can keep it as two groups of 3.

Lets go with this:

Me
Winchell
Ryan.Humphris

cbaker
hickerad
ntanygd760

If we get more to jump in we can add them to the groups. Ill think of something we can play while keeping our own score

Sounds good, my XR16 showed up last night so it and my vline fang will get their maiden voyage tomorrow. No range is open by me so trial by fire I guess.
are we walking or riding?

Sounds good, my XR16 showed up last night so it and my vline fang will get their maiden voyage tomorrow. No range is open by me so trial by fire I guess.
are we walking or riding?

The price includes cart, so we'll ride.

Back