Jason Finley and Callaway on the 2019 THP Championship with Budget Golf

Gonna be a tough team to beat for sure, but it will be a blast for everyone though!!

Finley and AJ...After watching those 3 hole challenges on the Callaway YouTube I hope AJ finally has his "new" swing grooved!

Going to be such a good follow and a great experience for all those in the event.

Its up in the first post in the event thread. Teams are set.

I know all that are playing against. I meant at the event. The foursomes during the event. Which of the teams will line up directly against them tee time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for this! Great selection! Love Yo AJ! Just became a father and now gets to accompany Mr. Finely to this! If y'all haven't met Jason or AJ, they are both phenomenal people and just down to earth and great at smack talk, so whoever is going to this better start their smack talk practice! Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That was hilarious! The bomb dropped on @jdax :) I am going to go and have fun and do my best. I am just a humble internet golfer going to my first THP event and do not know the ways of Mr. Finley.

c8cc1986077eaea51d15888d36cecb09.gif

Awesome! This is gonna be hella fun! So excited for it. Great choice for a partner.

That's a badass team. There is no doubt they will go low and destroy the course as it plays extremely fair all around. Can't wait to see what THP teams show up and give them a run for their money! It's going to be a blast to watch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looks like a fantastic time! Must watch and follow.

AJ/Fins, what could possibly go wrong! Ha. Looking forward to the updates.

Let the fireworks begin!

Man this event is off the charts! Can't wait to follow along and see which THPer's take out the Darth Finley and AJ!

I am working on my trash talk game as I type this

Sounds like Callaway just raised the level of fun

That was great and you guys are in for a fantastic weekend!

Our (my partner oumagic and myself) advantage is that we are well under Findley's radar! Both of us going to our first THP event so he and AJ won't know what hit them! They will know after it's over though...

Our (my partner oumagic and myself) advantage is that we are well under Findley's radar! Both of us going to our first THP event so he and AJ won't know what hit them! They will know after it's over though...

giphy.gif

Me and king veo will go through Finley and AJ like a dose of salts

Great content and very funny. Can’t wait to follow along and see what transpires.

Also, AJ’s proposed truvis design is, well, interesting....

I thought there might be a chance they would have Hank Haney team up with Finley as he spends his summers across the lake from the resort at Gozzer Ranch.

I thought there might be a chance they would have Hank Haney team up with Finley as he spends his summers across the lake from the resort at Gozzer Ranch.

They wouldn't pay him enough.

Salty Slice or Yo Vader will be a formidable team against THPers.

Darth Yo-Yo will be an extreme challenge to beat.

Back