Win a Trip: The Foundry with Evolve Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that followed along with our live update from our visit to Evolve saw something completely unexpected with how cool it was and the creation going on at their Foundry they call EC2. Today we unveil a chance for you to join the team for a couple of days and learn about their products, their process and of course create your own.

When and Where
September 12-13
Wilmington, NC

Untitled-2-M.jpg

The Prize
Airfare
Hotel
Food
Product Creation
Golf (if time permits)
And a whole lot more

Two lucky THPers will be flown into NC where they will meet GolferGal and myself. The itinerary is stacked and the team at Evolve is ready to welcome the winners into their closed to the public business for a day unlike anything we have done before. Hammering, Stamping, Creation, Design and so much more.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Winners
bcape
Mward

Last edited:
What if you're local?!

Nice! This looks like it will be a blast.

• Admin
What if your local?!

The trip is open to anybody. If you don't need airfare, that's fine, someone can still win and partake.
It will ONLY be open to the 2 lucky winners however.

Very cool!!!!!!!! I love stuff like this

Such a great trip

Sounds like fun, I'm in!

Oh hell ya! I’ve been looking forward for this one to pop up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This trip looks amazing!

Sounds like a great time!!

@MichiganGripRip you need to enter this!

This is awesome! Thank you for the opportunity THP and Evolve!

Trip looks fantastic!!!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a pretty awesome trip.

This would be awesome!

Ohh I can save you on airfare!

What a cool opportunity. I really like the custom THP ball marker I got a month or so ago. Wish I wasn’t on vacation that week.

This trip would be such a unique experience. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Good luck to everyone involved!!!! This trip should be a blast for a lucky duo!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dang it! I'll be in Virgina for the Navy! This should be fun though for whoever gets to go! Best of luck everyone!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Very hard ponder about entering this one, and would be a short flight for me too. Time to see how the Mrs. work schedule will be that month to see if there even is a possibility to enter. Really cool experience to be a part of for the lucky 2 participants!!

Pretty awesome all inclusive trip here!

Going to be a great trip for someone and really excited to see Wilmington host a THP event. I am excited to see where the dining will take place.

Back