Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Thoughts?

Di1eux0V4AAq-KB.jpg

Thoughts?

Di1eux0V4AAq-KB.jpg
Look interesting. Probably wouldn't wear out as some of the faux leather ones I've used before.

I feel like they would be a pain to keep clean. Also look like something my great grandmother had in her apartment.

Look good, but wouldn't want to be putting that back on the putter after being caught out in a rain shower.

• Admin
Look good, but wouldn't want to be putting that back on the putter after being caught out in a rain shower.

As opposed to the imitation fur lined ones out now? haha

Look good. I would want to feel it before getting one though. They look very well made

I like the looks of them just not sure how easy they would be to keep looking nice as far as cleanliness and picks in the fabric.

I don't drag my covers through mud

looks good

As opposed to the imitation fur lined ones out now? haha

Think I will just stick with my THP Bring on the Birdies putter cover. :D

Looks good, especially the blue camo.

as much as I like needlepoint, these are a hard pass.

Would those be very rigid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would those be very rigid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No more so than most putter covers, in my opinion. I haven't held one in hand, so cannot confirm, but to me they would be very similar to what is out there, although most likely wear a bit better.

Maybe as a special occasion deal but definitely not as an every day cover.

Hard pass

Big nope for me.

Some people might like the look that grandma made you a matching belt and head cover though...

I can dig it. I bought a Cayce cover recently which is like a neoprene and heavy wool/cotton inside. Thought it was going to be tough to keep clean/dry, but it actually does very well. I would imagine this wouldn't be any more difficult to keep clean as long as the threads don't pull loose.

Kinda cool, but dirt is a big concern. Also look snug.

They look fine. I agree with @sox_fan though, the first pick in those knits would drive me crazy.

Are these from Smathers and Branson or a different company?

I have a driver headcover right now from them that is needlepoint on the top, but leather on the bottom half. I really like it and don't have any issues with it at the moment.

Are these from Smathers and Branson or a different company?

I have a driver headcover right now from them that is needlepoint on the top, but leather on the bottom half. I really like it and don't have any issues with it at the moment.

They are not from S&B.

in with you. i have a needlepoint wallet i love. but when i get a little sweaty, i can’t put it in my back pocket without it getting soaked. i wouldn’t be interested in needlepoint headcovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back