Cayce Golf Headcovers

j_sizzle9

Hosel Rocket
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
6-8ish
Anyone have any experience with these headcovers. I am running my high school charity golf tournament and am looking into getting these custom headcovers as a potential tee gift.

I have looked at CRU and Coobs, but given our budget those were a little too pricey.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Anyone have any experience with these headcovers. I am running my high school charity golf tournament and am looking into getting these custom headcovers as a potential tee gift.

I have looked at CRU and Coobs, but given our budget those were a little too pricey.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

I bought one a few months back. I really like it. It is a different material. Almost like a polyester/cotton blend cloth vs a canvas. It is soft, easy to get on and off. Seems like it would stain easily though. Not sure on washing instructions.

I bought one a few months back. I really like it. It is a different material. Almost like a polyester/cotton blend cloth vs a canvas. It is soft, easy to get on and off. Seems like it would stain easily though. Not sure on washing instructions.

How is the durability?

I ordered one of the masters style state logo fw covers from them earlier this year.

It was a preorder, and it took quite a while to actually receive the product. Once I bothered to actually email them though, I got an incredibly friendly and prompt response (including photos of my headcover). The packaging then included a hand written card (with a discount for a future order).

Quality wise I'm quite happy. The material is a bit different from the other headcover brands I've owned / seen. It's almost like a thicker version of a moisture wicking golf shirt. The stitching is very solid, and the lining is thick and soft.

I'll snap a photo or two here in a minute...

I absolutely wouldn't hesitate ordering from them again. As long as you're okay with their material choices, and aren't looking for a leather or flannel / Seamus type headcover.

How is the durability?

Mine still looks new. I am careful to keep it clean though. No real wear anywhere on it. But, it has only been a couple of months too.

53fd0846880049448fd91b2baf343be0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never heard of the brand, but those are some good looking head covers!

I ordered one of the masters style state logo fw covers from them earlier this year.

It was a preorder, and it took quite a while to actually receive the product. Once I bothered to actually email them though, I got an incredibly friendly and prompt response (including photos of my headcover). The packaging then included a hand written card (with a discount for a future order).

Quality wise I'm quite happy. The material is a bit different from the other headcover brands I've owned / seen. It's almost like a thicker version of a moisture wicking golf shirt. The stitching is very solid, and the lining is thick and soft.

I'll snap a photo or two here in a minute...

I absolutely wouldn't hesitate ordering from them again. As long as you're okay with their material choices, and aren't looking for a leather or flannel / Seamus type headcover.

That's the same one I ordered. Driver headcover. I want to pick up a putter cover, but they don't make any mallet ones yet. Says they are coming this summer though.

Wisconsin? Gross

J/K. I really like the design of it and have a lot of people ask where I got it.

a39ce419ac9abec7d151923636495610.jpg

Thanks for the info and picture. Headcover looks really cool.

I read about the material on their site. Given our budget the leather isn't really an option, but I think a custom headcover with the school logo dancing all over it would be a really cool tee gift for the alumni playing in the event.

I'm going to order about 15 extra and give them to the golf team also.

How is the durability?

LOVE my putter cover and driver cover. Like others have said, different material. Almost like a neoprene deal. They are washable, but I think they said to air dry them.... have to look back on it. Very well made and I havn't noticed any staining or issues yet with the stitching or inside "fluff" so far.

EDIT: Head to my instagram page (papajohick) and I have pictures of both of them.

I don't have any experience with the actual product but I've interacted with, I'll assume, the owner through Instagram. Seems like a pretty good person and is certainly interested in feedback on his/her product. I'm seriously pondering the Roger Goodell clown collaboration with Barstool sports for my 3W even though this particular head cover type isn't my preferred design. Let us know what they end up doing for you. I'd love to see the finished product.

No hate for Cayce, here.

timely. i just found out about these guys and pre-ordered the frank tiger putter cover. Excited!

Cayce HY01 Headcover

After submitting a quick note on social media indicating why I’d be a good candidate, I was selected by Cayce Golf to review a prototype head cover that they are looking to make for hybrid clubs.

The cover was shipped to my home in Canada from the Eastern United States, taking only 9 days to travel 3,678 road miles. Off to a great start!

The head cover outer is a soft black polyester/spandex type material that is stretchy and soft. Cayce has sublimated their logo in white, and it’s quite tastefully done. They have also noted the model (HY01) and the fact that it’s a prototype in the same sublimation. On the inside is this amazingly soft plush liner. This thing is more soft than my pillow! It reminds me of a faux sheepskin.... Yes please!

After inspecting the cover carefully, I slipped it over my TaylorMade M1 hybrid and of course it fit like a glove. It was smooth to pull on, and easy to pull off with just the right amount of retention. I use a carry bag and a push cart and after two rounds, the cover stayed in place better than the stock offering. The stock cover had a tendency to slip around and spin while the Cayce Prototype patiently waited for its turn, keeping that logo pointed in the right direction.

Despite it being a Prototype, the fit and finish are top notch. Stitching looks very solid and the shape seems well designed.

I will continue to use the cover for the remainder of this season and provide an update of my thoughts, should anything be of note or require further comments.

So far though, this looks like a winner!

2F56C3D1-9D6D-4967-AF03-216D8D07DACF.jpeg

Last week I travelled with my clubs from Yukon, Canada to San Diego, California. I checked them in with the airline with my bag in a hard cover.

I am happy to report that this headcover helped to ensure my hybrid arrived and returned home with no damage! No change in appearance with the test cover after these miles. Still super soft inside too! I will definitely be looking to change a couple more headcovers soon; at least on my fairway woods for now! I wonder if they can do a tartan design...

Just ordered their Transfusion cover. Looks exactly like the vodka cran I get after my Saturday morning round.

My current Ninja Turtle cover is starting to be worse for the wear.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just ordered their Transfusion cover. Looks exactly like the vodka cran I get after my Saturday morning round.

My current Ninja Turtle cover is starting to be worse for the wear.

I’ve seen these advertised on Instagram very aggressively. You will have to tell me what you think when you get it

I really like their designs and have almost pulled the trigger on a few of them. I'm waiting for a little more long term durability reviews on them. Plus I still rock my Gorse Golf driver cover.

I’ve seen these advertised on Instagram very aggressively. You will have to tell me what you think when you get it
Yeah they definitely push the social media ads.

It was more than I wanted to spend on a head cover but I won some bonus cash in my league and decided that was the most appropriate use.

I'll post something when I get it. It was backordered a few weeks.

Saw and had one of these in hand this past weekend.

Based on the earlier posts how are they holding up with the longterm durability?

Based on the earlier posts how are they holding up with the longterm durability?

How did it look in hand? How was quality?

How did it look in hand? How was quality?

It felt soft and supple, it was navy blue and had the fur inside with some logos.

It felt as if it were better and higher quality than my initial impressions from social media. I would have no issues bagging/gaming it

just comes down to longterm durability

i know it’s a local company, i’m a proponent of supporting/buying local so if it checks all the boxes I’d probably place my custom order

It felt soft and supple, it was navy blue and had the fur inside with some logos.

It felt as if it were better and higher quality than my initial impressions from social media. I would have no issues bagging/gaming it

just comes down to longterm durability

i know it’s a local company, i’m a proponent of supporting/buying local so if it checks all the boxes I’d probably place my custom order

If I remember correctly I thought you already had a pretty sick combo of headcovers! What are you in the market for this time!

I haven’t used mine since early October but it still looks and feels as new. Colours seem to hold fast and no change after being completely soaked through from rain. I’m satisfied with my hybrid cover!

Back