Status
Not open for further replies.
One door closes, another door opens...time to embark on a new career. Just passed my real estate exam. Now it's time to get the license to sell.

Congrats! I did the same thing six years ago with insurance.

I love when doing taxes goes from a near post in the rant thread to a awesome post in the Happy thread.

Can I just copy YOUR post and use it as my own?

23c7ffcd7511134e23780c4cb0c2d177.jpg

Mike Dean is a clown.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm a few hours away from the Yucatan Peninsula. That makes me happy.

Playing my first round of the year in a few hours. What could be a better reason to be happy than that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This time last year Michelle's mother was having emergency heart surgery and things were kind of dicey for a while.

FF to tomorrow we'll be celebrating her 86th birthday with a family dinner.

She's back to being her usual cantankerous old self, loving to push your buttons. Which means she's feeling great.

I'm happy for her and for Michelle. It was so hard on both of them last year.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Soooo happy to be here ?

bfc264fe04d71caa01eeb78026b5760d.jpg

Taxes e-filed and actually getting a little more money back than last year...new clubs? :)

On flight headed home from a long week out of state. Will be good to get home

THP event days are a freaking blast

Had my interview to get into skill trades yesterday and it went great.

My dad talked to the guy that interviewed me and he said that they want me in and moved me to the top of the list to get into the apprenticeship program. I'm pretty excited about it and would be great to finally get in.

My dad talked to the guy that interviewed me and he said that they want me in and moved me to the top of the list to get into the apprenticeship program. I'm pretty excited about it and would be great to finally get in.
Great news Dan. Will be pulling for you the rest of the way.

Great news Dan. Will be pulling for you the rest of the way.
Just time to sit back and see how many apprentices they are going to put on and see where I get an offer for.

That is awesome to hear Dan!

I just had a phone interview with a company in Charlotte. They want to bring me in for a in person meeting as soon as I get down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back