Will Bryson DeChambeau Win This Year?

• Yes

Votes: 82 45.6%
  • No

Votes: 92 51.1%
  • What's a Bryson DeChambeau?

Votes: 6 3.3%

• Total voters
I haven't paid close enough attention to know for sure. I wouldn't be shocked if he did win at least one based on what he's accomplished. I took the third option because it made me lol.

I think he can. He should get enough sponsor exemptions and play well enough to have sufficient starts to give him a chance. He has already shown he can put a top 20 finish together as well.

He has 7 chances to make in the range of $600k. I think a top 10 gets you an extra event but normally if you make top 10's you will make enough money either way. If he makes that he is good to go, if not he has no status and gets to grind q school. I think he would get to skip pre qualifying round and go straight to round 1. I think he will make enough though.

I think it will be 2017 before he celebrates his first victory

I voted no, however I do have a feeling he will be in contention. I think experience will be the deciding factor.

No. Maybe a couple of top tens.

I say no. Can't say why, but I don't see him as the real deal just yet.

Yes...not an elite tourney but I think he will.

I voted no, I think he have a good year, but it's so hard to win on the tour as a veteran.

Put me down for a yes, and bold prediction here.....I say he gets one in his first 10 starts as a pro.

I'm going to say yes. He's an analytical guy and I believe he needs to earn a certain amount of cash to avoid the Webb.com (I think) so I could see him going into a few events where the field isn't as strong and getting win and his full time card.

I think it is top 150 money from last year in 7 events. If he doesn't make it he won't have any status, not even web.com, and will have to go to q school. Not sure how sponsors exemption work on the web.com tour so not sure if he can get more besides the 7 on the big tour. I like his chances though, he probably already has a game theory based plan designed for the one goal of making the minimum money he needs to.

No question in my mind he wins this year. Put him out there with a watered down field and he'll do it. I'm not really on board with this kid yet, BUT, no denying he's got talent and guts.

I think he will, just not this year.

I think he wins one this year. The kid has the game for sure to make a 4 day run. He was dominate at tines in college. Hes a quirky guy that will be fun to watch this year.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I say no just because the odds are against it. Too many good players out there every week.

He will IMO, in one of the lesser attended tournaments by the Big Boys I think he will slip through and win.

He's off to a terrible start today. 5 shots back already and he hasn't even teed off.

Spoiler
rick-roll-gif-555.gif

He's off to a terrible start today. 5 shots back already and he hasn't even teed off.

Spoiler
rick-roll-gif-555.gif
What a bust he is.

I cant believe that many people said yes to be honest. The odds of him winning are not great, I dont discount his talent, but winning on PGA tour for anyone is tough so for him go out there in only 8 trys and get a win... Tough sledding.

I think he squeeze one out when someone falters at the end

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I cant believe that many people said yes to be honest. The odds of him winning are not great, I dont discount his talent, but winning on PGA tour for anyone is tough so for him go out there in only 8 trys and get a win... Tough sledding.

#SpiethEffect

I think with the condensed schedule because of the olympics he has a decent chance, some of the top players might take some extra time off but I still voted no. I think it's just that difficult to win, and he has the added pressure of very high expectations.

He's only 3 off the current lead and tied for 7 right now going into the weekend at the RBC Heritage. I'd say that's a pretty good start.

I'll say no way so the result is 100% yes.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back