DrinkWorks by Keurig

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Kind of makes me want to take up drinking.

Does it offer advise and suggestions like a regular bartender would (at least in the movies)?

I've read of poor performance with their non-hot offerings.

Their headquarters is literally right across the street from my office. Might need to try to find some samples.

Interesting. Cool video, however if drinks taste like their coffee I'm out

Marketing slogan should be "Hey, if you have kids, buy this".

Did I see a beer being handed to one of the guests in the video?

If this thing makes beer, I'm not sure I'd want to try one.

To answer my own question, yes there are beer pods. I can only imagine how vile those must be.

I would like to try some of the drinks made in one of these before I would buy one.
They claim to be using "Top Shelf" ingredients, but their website says they won't tell you who they are sourcing through.

If this thing makes halfway decent drinks, I'd be an alcoholic by the end of summer.

I think I am jumping in and buying one soon.

Interested to hear about it.

but have a hard time believing it will be better than buying various premixed mixers at the store and adding alcohol, and way less cost effective.

Interested to hear about it.

but have a hard time believing it will be better than buying various premixed mixers at the store and adding alcohol, and way less cost effective.

I think its probably similar, although most of the reviews seem pretty positive.
Then add in the ability to have beer, wine drinks and cider and it makes it easier for someone like me that doesn’t drink a lot, but still would like a variety every now and then.

Picked one up. It makes a mean drink actually.

C84F0569-817D-47D5-AD86-D6D80ABC5DEE.jpeg

Their HQ is right across the street from my office. I was intrigued when I looked Up what they were. How are the drinks?

Well this is interesting.

Their HQ is right across the street from my office. I was intrigued when I looked Up what they were. How are the drinks?

We tried their holiday ginger snap white Russian, a regular White Russian and the sangria so far. The white russians were awesome! The sangria is good, but tasted a little better once the ice watered it down just a bit. Overall, I would say very solid!

We tried their holiday ginger snap white Russian, a regular White Russian and the sangria so far. The white russians were awesome! The sangria is good, but tasted a little better once the ice watered it down just a bit. Overall, I would say very solid!

A ginger snap White Russian sounds fantastic.

This looks awesome. Gotta tell the boss...

Sounds like @JB and @GolferGal are getting tipsy this afternoon. 🤪

Back