The Teams: 2019 THP Championship Sponsored by Budget Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a look at the pairings complete with their team name for the upcoming event at CDA. One lucky team from this list is going to win a trip to MA to create their own Callaway Truvis golf ball that will be available on Budget Golf benefitting a charity. For full info on the event, click the link below.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...mortal-with-Budget-Golf-2019-THP-Championship

i-NGT6CRT-S.png

MattyDMPLS and Checkered = Purple Rain

OldeDude and jim54 = Assisted Living

Millsan1 and MoparMan = M&M

Magic Spell and oumagic = The Illusionists

King Veo and Sposey = Show Me the Money

aljaklaw and Army Golf = The Mounties

mancest and Wildcat4life = Bad Kitty

Duffer Waldorf and KY Golfer = Derby Duffers

slimjim32 and tequila4kapp = Drunken Munchies

chefchris79 and KCSmitty = Cooking with Smoke

baylrballa and Null Nomad = Wandering Bear

Jason Finley and AJ Voelpel = Salty Slice or Yo Vader TBA

• Admin
GG and I are happy to explain any names people have questions with.

I am so the Yellow Peanut M&M

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Love it!!!

Congrats All!

Let the games begin!!!

There will be no pitty from the kitty.

Oh, assisted living hahahah. That name just cemented my vote for them.

There’s some gold here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are awesome.. I can't wait to see if the names affect the lines from @JDax

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Some solid dudes in that lineup!! Good luck to my boys @Mancest & @KingVeo! You both can't win, but I'm hoping one of you does!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My thoughts behind the names:

MattyDMPLS and Checkered = Purple Rain. <---Matty is from Minnesota, Prince is from Minnesota and he sang Purple Rain. Checkered is from Washington state where it rains a lot and he is into music, put that together you get Purple Rain

OldeDude and jim54 = Assisted Living <---- Our more senior players

Millsan1 and MoparMan = M&M. <---- Both names start with M

Magic Spell and oumagic = The Illusionists. <---- Both names have magic in them

King Veo and Sposey = Show Me the Money <---- King represents royalty and wealth, Sposey is from the Show me State, put that together you get Show Me the Money

aljaklaw and Army Golf = The Mounties <--- They are both Canadian

mancest and Wildcat4life = Bad Kitty. <--- Mancest sounds like incest, and incest is bad, and Wildcat is a cat, put that together you get Bad Kitty

Duffer Waldorf and KY Golfer = Derby Duffers. <--- KY is home of the Derby so we combined the names to get Derby Duffers

slimjim32 and tequila4kapp = Drunken Munchies. <--- slimjim is a snack, tequila gets you drunk, put them together you get Drunken Munchies

chefchris79 and KCSmitty = Cooking with Smoke. <---- KC is home of BBQ, chef has the name chef in it so they are Cooking with Smoke

baylrballa and Null Nomad = Wandering Bear. <--- The Baylor mascot is a bear, Nomad is a wanderer so they are the Wandering Bear

Names are always great. Loved Yo Vader.

MattyDMPLS and Checkered = Purple Rain. <---Matty is from Minnesota, Prince is from Minnesota and he sang Purple Rain. Checkered is from Washington state where it rains a lot and he is into music, put that together you get Purple Rain

King Veo and Sposey = Show Me the Money <---- King represents royalty and wealth, Sposey is from the Show me State, put that together you get Show Me the Money

mancest and Wildcat4life = Bad Kitty. <--- Mancest sounds like incest, and incest is bad, and Wildcat is a cat, put that together you get Bad Kitty

Duffer Waldorf and KY Golfer = Derby Duffers. <--- KY is home of the Derby so we combined the names to get Derby Duffers

slimjim32 and tequila4kapp = Drunken Munchies. <--- slimjim is a snack, tequila gets you drunk, put them together you get Drunken Munchies

chefchris79 and KCSmitty = Cooking with Smoke. <---- KC is home of BBQ, chef has the name chef in it so they are Cooking with Smoke

baylrballa and Null Nomad = Wandering Bear. <--- The Baylor mascot is a bear, Nomad is a wanderer so they are the Wandering Bear

Yes, she nailed it

This is pure GOLD!

We are smoking everyone and going to design our own truvis!

But the weed leaf Truvis that AJ wants to design has already been rejected :)

Drunken Munchies???

Here ya go

Great job!!! Awesome names!

Thanks Golfer Gal! I love the name!

Attachments

• C24FB1A6-354C-4B8E-8FAE-F7F4C6B48D9C.jpeg
    C24FB1A6-354C-4B8E-8FAE-F7F4C6B48D9C.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
Show me the money let’s go!!!!!!!

wait incest is bad? I really need to rethink my forum name now....

Hahaha. I love it. Purple Rain going to come and drown out everyones hopes of winning!!

Back