2019 GA/FL Gethering, Valdosta, GA -- Kinderlou Forest 25-27 October

Paladin

Otter be golfing
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Figured I'd take JB's advice and make a new thread. I'm not promising to maintain it or anything. Get together at Kinderlou Forest GC, play a round of golf on the 26th and 27th. Cost is $220~ for two nights in the condo and two rounds of golf. It's a spectacular course. Drop your name in the thread in you're interested. A prize will be awarded to the MVP of the weekend on a very arbitrary basis, and the condo(s) will probably have college football on. Check the course out here: https://course.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/course/course/kinderlouforest/

List so far... Maybe Sean will make a google doc... ahem.

All in:
1. Greg Kulbick
2. T0AD
3. Just_Hacking
4. jim54
5. Paladin
6. Sox_Fan
7. Golfsterpat
8. cpljohnst
9. troyefl
10. jaxgolfer1
11. Big Dill
12. adwillingham
13. M2Giles
14. Please don't make us have to pay extra because we can't fill up two condos but we have too many people for one condo.

Golf only:
DMoney79
Dmoney79 +1
DMoney79 +1
DirtyTee (at least one day)

Probably:

v.man

Maybe:
thechosen1
Cobrax51
Antihero
McLovin

I tried to do some recruiting this weekend. For those wondering, I have confirmed via wikipedia that all three runways at the Valdosta airport ARE paved.

Last edited:
you can add me as a maybe

Done. Look forward to you joining us!

I think at this point I should be moved to the All In section since I have a plane ticket and all. Looking forward to exploring historic Valdosta and everything it has to offer.

I think at this point I should be moved to the All In section since I have a plane ticket and all. Looking forward to exploring historic Valdosta and everything it has to offer.

Where are you flying into?

Where are you flying into?

JAX. I found a flight from FLL to JAX for a too good to pass up price, so although it will ultimately cost me a bit more than driving, and only save me about 2 hours of travel time, I can work on the plane and in the airport, so I bought it just in case. I still may drive if I link up with someone from Miami, like @x.man and they want to car pool.

JAX. I found a flight from FLL to JAX for a too good to pass up price, so although it will ultimately cost me a bit more than driving, and only save me about 2 hours of travel time, I can work on the plane and in the airport, so I bought it just in case. I still may drive if I link up with someone from Miami, like @x.man and they want to car pool.

Oh, ok. Was wondering if you were going to be flying into the airport in Valdosta, which would probably be worthy of its own thread.

2019 GA/FL Gethering, Valdosta, GA -- Kinderlou Forest 25-27 October

Oh, ok. Was wondering if you were going to be flying into the airport in Valdosta, which would probably be worthy of its own thread.

Thought never crossed my mind, but now that you mention it....

[googles furiously]

Edit: flight are $500+ so that’s a hard pass.

I may have just found this year's trophy...

unbelievable.gif

2nd condo confirmed. Let's fill them up.

Tapt on my Honor 7X

Why is @v.man not anywhere on the lists in the OP? Come on Ken!

I've added other individuals who have expressed an interest in other venues to the maybe list until they confirm they're going.

Was wondering same.

Probably because v.man hadn't committed yet. That's almost four months out and my planning horizon is a little shorter than that. I try never to commit is there is a chance that I cannot follow through. I am highly probable though, if there is a category for that! Haha

First post edited to reflect "probably" from v.man.

Trophy ordered.

grin.gif

Spoke with @Pudge last weekend and I think he's on the "Maybe" list.

I hope so because that's my ride to Val Vegas if I can go haha

looks like i’m out for this one boys. y’all have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

looks like i’m out for this one boys. y’all have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm leaving you on the maybe list for when you change your mind.

Back