The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Golf Club Atlas has a great write-up of Saguaro with a number of photos. It is a nice read. The photos are certainly better than the ones I can get w my phone.

http://golfclubatlas.com/courses-by-country/usa/we-ko-pa-golf-club/

I will be sure to take any photos of snakes, javalina, or bobcats if I see any. A mountain lion shot would be epic!
What a great read, I feel like I make a yardage book just based off the hole by hole description in this article. Some really good information in there.

A mountain lion shot would be epic!

If you get that one, it better be from your cart, while your partner has it floored in the opposite direction.

And..... I just booked a tee time on Saguaro for Sunday AM.

Gauntlet prep and course scouting just got REAL!! #TeamEthanator FTW!!

Let's not share too much info with the competition!

Man, its like 30 days away. Where are some of the Gauntleters. This is coming up fast.

Excited. This is the only thing that's getting me through my crappy days at work (just dealing with very stupid people both internally and externally).

Man, its like 30 days away. Where are some of the Gauntleters. This is coming up fast.

Too excited to speak? Only explanation.

THP Radio tomorrow/tonight featuring Zoo Crew member Scotty G and he gives a shout out to The Gauntlet and talks a lot about some of the guys in it. Definitely worth a listen when it hits.

Awesome to hear how excited the Zoo Crew is getting ready for #TheGauntlet.

Awesome to hear how excited the Zoo Crew is getting ready for #TheGauntlet.

Sounds like the 30 day programs have begun :D

Another range session today. Wound up buying a range membership for unlimited balls for only $40/month. They are going to regret that pricing.... Ha ha

At the range again tonight. Really starting to "understand" and settle into some swing change recommendations as part of my 30 day prep.

At the range again tonight. Really starting to "understand" and settle into some swing change recommendations as part of my 30 day prep.
I have gone 8 straight days myself. TeamAJ will be prepped without a doubt

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

During my range time today, everything felt good, but I struggled getting the height on the ball that I am looking for, and consequently, lack of distance. It still ran forever seeing as I am in AZ. But hopefully I can get it fixed soon.

Say hello to my leetle friend. Going to be doing this drill a lot.
fbf6c6fa8b5024064f29f5d975b8b2c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another range session today. Wound up buying a range membership for unlimited balls for only $40/month. They are going to regret that pricing.... Ha ha

Where'd you go?

The game is finally starting to come back. I shot an 83 yesterday and 86 today. I making progress.

The game is finally starting to come back. I shot an 83 yesterday and 86 today. I making progress.

Nice wubears. I'm glad someone is getting their practice on. Hoping to get there soon.

Just got home from my round today.
Last three rounds at my club - 82, 96, 78. Talk about consistency!!
Key to desert golf - keep the ball on grass off the tee!!

Just got home from my round today.
Last three rounds at my club - 82, 96, 78. Talk about consistency!!
Key to desert golf - keep the ball on grass off the tee!!

How much rollout should we expect on those fairways in May? The ones I played last month weren't too firm, but could see how that might change.

How much rollout should we expect on those fairways in May? The ones I played last month weren't too firm, but could see how that might change.

I will certainly know more in a few weeks, but the fairways seem to be firming up a little bit. Greens also.

Awesome grind session this morning. Irons are feeling really close right now. Starting to really dial in that that effortless power I thought I had about a month ago. I honestly felt like I was swinging 80% today and was carrying my 9 irons 135 with crap range balls. It's usually my 130 carry club when I give it 100%. Looks like based on my schedule I should be able to get at least 3 rounds before heading out to The Grand Cayone state. #TeamAJ

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm heading out to Poppy Hills to play with a few of the NorCal THPers later on today. The course is having a 'throwback special' with green fees that are around $30ish to walk before 8 AM and after 3 PM. It still hasn't set in that in 28 days I'll be teeing it up with you fine folks for some quality desert golf. Until then, it's time to grind!

#TeamRookie :D

Back