2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

You know you have a lot of good drivers out there when THP gives 8 away and every single person that won, had to spend quite a bit of timing thinking about what they wanted. They were able to choose any drivers that were there.
It was truly tough and the two it came down to again are not what I would have expected.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You know you have a lot of good drivers out there when THP gives 8 away and every single person that won, had to spend quite a bit of timing thinking about what they wanted. They were able to choose any drivers that were there.
I was almost relieved not to win one, because there was still 4 or 5 I could be completely happy with, and picking would have been really hard.

Almost relieved.

I was almost relieved not to win one, because there was still 4 or 5 I could be completely happy with, and picking would have been really hard.

Almost relieved.

I want to say XR Pro the way you were hitting it. Or whatever you hit on the hole today that was the one you guys hit drivers for every shot. That ball was murdered off the tee.

I want to say XR Pro the way you were hitting it. Or whatever you hit on the hole today that was the one you guys hit drivers for every shot. That ball was murdered off the tee.
It was the TEE, and not just on that hole. My boy was straight up tearing the cover off the ball all day. That's partially how a 15 handicap shoots an 81 in tough conditions.

We played skins today for a hat in the pro shop and I'm still licking my wounds ;-)

Well played, Wake.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

"15"

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That was the TEE I believe. The XR Pro was stellar, but the TEE, Z355, JPX EZ, and LTD were all very very good, and I'm probably forgetting something.

As someone who used to think I had to have a fitting with am aftermarket shaft, there were alot of drivers I could play with zero problems.

That was the TEE I believe. The XR Pro was stellar, but the TEE, Z355, JPX EZ, and LTD were all very very good, and I'm probably forgetting something.

As someone who used to think I had to have a fitting with am aftermarket shaft, there were alot of drivers I could play with zero problems.
Amazing how many stock shafts gave guys great numbers and ball flight. Think that surprised many as well.

This has been a blast to follow this weekend. Absolutely amazing event put on by THP and all the participants did an awesome job updating all the threads with info, pictures, stories and everything. Great job by all.

This event was a stellar follow. Lots of great posting by the participants with good detail on the drivers mixed in.

Can't wait to see all the data tabulated & posted. I have a feeling I'm going to spend a lot of time reviewing the results.

8d2c756f00976ca1caf5615f7d320148.jpg
Hey, who was sporting one of our Team Heritage shirts from the THP Legacy?

Sweethebs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing how many stock shafts gave guys great numbers and ball flight. Think that surprised many as well.
Any clubs in particular that really stood out in this regard, both for the positive and the negative?

Any clubs in particular that really stood out in this regard, both for the positive and the negative?
Flight is about to take off, I'm sure others can chime in. Lots of info still to come from this crew.

As far as if any offering stood out with bad or good shaft options? No I personally don't think so I think some worked better than others for me for sure that said the ones that didn't work for me worked for others and vice versa. I think many over think shaft selection. I am not saying it is not important as it does change feel for some but the oems are putting quality shafts in their drivers not junk. Some players are sensitive to the way a shaft feels and thus the numbers change drastically (many don't change much at all) but with the quality stock options people have options and multiple options from most every OEM

Not really, no. What may not have worked for me worked great for others and vise versa.

Is there any way I can make this my avatar? :D
Please do...JB and i are in talks over a large residuals check coming my way every time it is used. Something like 1/1000th of a cent

Home in one piece!! What an incredible weekend. The courses were outstanding and the people even better. I had such a great time. And I have to admit that today's round with Kensisland, Wake and RC11 was the funnest round I have ever played at a THP event and that is quite a statement considering all the rounds with THPers are always a blast!!! Thanks to JB, Morgan, Mike Dean, Ryan, Ward and all the manufacturers that participated that made this weekend such a fun time for us. I hope to see Club Clash back in 2017!!! More on this great weekend later when I can hold my eyes all the way open!!

Home in one piece!! What an incredible weekend. The courses were outstanding and the people even better. I had such a great time. And I have to admit that today's round with Kensisland, Wake and RC11 was the funnest round I have ever played at a THP event and that is quite a statement considering all the rounds with THPers are always a blast!!! Thanks to JB, Morgan, Mike Dean, Ryan, Ward and all the manufacturers that participated that made this weekend such a fun time for us. I hope to see Club Clash back in 2017!!! More on this great weekend later when I can hold my eyes all the way open!!

Awesome meeting you dude. Glad you made it home safe and had an awesome weekend.

Not really, no. What may not have worked for me worked great for others and vise versa.

I would echo that...some drivers got me 20 yards past Wardy and some got me 40...but that was only because I was playing tee's 80 yards in front of him.

I would echo that...some drivers got me 20 yards past Wardy and some got me 40...but that was only because I was playing tee's 80 yards in front of him.
Pfft dont be modest i heard from quite a few people you put a hurting on the ball this weekend in addition to what i saw friday

Pfft dont be modest i heard from quite a few people you put a hurting on the ball this weekend in addition to what i saw friday
That he did all of the second round yesterday he pounded the ball and right down the fairway as well. Thanks for that btw haha.

Back