What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played in my clubs weekend skins game today. We had 47 guys show up biggest game we have had in almost 3 years. I shot 72 (36-36) with 3 birdies and 3 bogies. A couple of course management mistakes and a couple of lip outs kept it from being really low. 2 skins paid out unfortunately for me I didn't get one.

Good score dude

42/43 for a 85. Overall pretty good round until the wheels came off the last 2 holes. Tempo got too quick and finished with a double and a triple.

Got to share the round with IndySC, a relatively new THPer and had a blast. Hopefully we will get to do it again soon.

We weren't going to let you off the course before you joined our triple bogey club.

Went to the range in the morning for a small bucket as the range isn't open yet at the course. Planning on going out as a single to walk 9. Ended up playing with the defending club champ. It was pretty eye opening to see how good I'm not lol. Shot even par 36 with 1 bogey and 1 birdie and 7 pars and got obliterated as he shot 4 under 32. Got lots of work to do if I want to catch him.

Doesn't sound like that much work. You and I both know how solid your game is.

Doesn't sound like that much work. You and I both know how solid your game is.
I appreciate that buddy. It was just amazing to see his game. He was straight as an arrow. His ball didn't curve all that much it was more a push or a pull. He had all the shots in the book and just hit the ball way closer to the hole than I did. And his putting is fantastic.

We weren't going to let you off the course before you joined our triple bogey club.
That was ugggly. Going to wipe 18 from my memory banks as fast I can.

Shot 90 today at Town and Country Golf Links in Woodstown NJ with borrowed clubs while visiting my folks for the weekend. Not great by any means, but not bad with unfamiliar sticks.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

42/43 for a 85. Overall pretty good round until the wheels came off the last 2 holes. Tempo got too quick and finished with a double and a triple.

Got to share the round with IndySC, a relatively new THPer and had a blast. Hopefully we will get to do it again soon.

Glad you guys got out get that tempo under control buddy.

103 at Bucks Run. Made a lot of mistakes, but some things are returning to my game.

So I got that going for me...

So how many strokes do I get when we play next?

47/39-86 today. Played the front nine twice, so it really was a tale of two nines, the same nine! Played the first nine in two hours waiting behind the whole course. Played the second nine in 1:20 or so with no waiting. It's a par 70 (35/35) course, and I was 11-over the first 6 holes, 1-over the last 3 holes the first time and 4-over the second nine.

42/40 82 in windy conditions today. 9/14 FIR, 7/18 GIR. Three sand saves, one for birdie (green side bunker in two on a par 5). 32 putts, with two misses inside of 4 feet. Three double bogeys, which is pretty good for me!!
The game is slowly coming around... today, at least!

Played Kings Links today... Course was aerated last week and wind was up ... again (25 km/h). Played 91 (45-46)

Took a trip with one of my high school golfers and his dad down to our sectional course and played 36. I missed a handful of short putts and had three doubles, but I played really well. 38/41 - 79, 42/41 - 83.

Last edited:
Shot an 87 yesterday, Had a bad start going +6 through the first four then played a three hole stretch on the back +5. The other 11 holes were decent though, the four doubles really hurt. My chipping and putting were really good. Off the tee I was mostly bad and that hurt me the most.

I shot a 33/33 for 66.

~Rock

Played Sunday after not getting out to practice all week and it showed. Drove the ball on a string but I couldn't hit a wedge to save my life. 39/43 for an 82 with a triple. Definitely need to work on 100 yards and in at the range this week.

51 for 9 holes this morning before work. A quad on the first hole, and two three putt holes, did me in. Two nice pars coming down the stretch. Wedge game was on point, just need to get the mid irons there as well.

Today I shot 86 (43, 43). Showed up to find they had punched and top dressed the greens. I know this is for the good of the course, but, I hate to put on greens in that condition, and, it showed in my play today. Not just the putting, but, that kind of made my mind check out, so to speak.

38/38 76 on a tough course that was plugged a week ago so it's wasn't the easiest putting day. Had some great shots today and made a lot of very clutch putts. 3 birdies but chunked my sand wedge bad, three times.

Shot a 46/48 for a 94 at The Falls Golf Resort. 6 lost balls and a 4 putt wont help my cause!

Stonehouse, par 71.
34-39
3 birds
10 pars
5 bogeys
13 fairways
12 greens
29 putts

Round could have been so much better, but the putter got cold on the back. All in all I am really happy with ball striking.

I played 3 rounds the past 2 days with scores of 92-100-89.

27 holes 85 and 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back