Looks good GG! And the containers are a good size so if need be you can spin them to maximize sun when they start growing different heights
That's the plan. And they are small enough that I can bring them into the covered part of my patio if its too sunny or hot. Or if by some random chance we got a frost.

Horse manure / mixed in with soil with lime pellets

if you want a bumper crop . What is up with the golf outfit gardening by the one guy standing

Last edited:
I tried gardening when we moved to our current house, mostly as an excuse to hunt down and buy the implements for the tractor.

I could only grow zucchini well, and I grew tired of grilling it what seemed every night, so I quit.

Posted via Tapatalk.

My garden is approx 35x70 filled with zucchini, squash, tomatoes(Roma,yellow), jalapeño, bell peppers, sweet potato, eggplant, cucumbers had watermelon this yr as well.

We had a horrible growing season but I still canned 11qts pickles, 16qts diced tomatoes, 5qts tomato juice, and 7 pints yellow tomato juice.

Some cayenne peppers from the garden.

f15e6917146698867338105e01a6024d.jpg

I have really been into gardening again. My garden has flourished all year, but this weekend I really amped it up with some new items.

I have a hydroponic tower now and a second one on the way. I am really interested to see how it works.

de3d781d08abd9c844f398c8cb89f061.jpg

d5aa98e006cc4570c4f86e5901caf61d.jpg

GG's garden is getting prepared for the best time to grow in fall. I never thought it would be a big deal but the fresh stuff right from the garden in terms of herbs and such is freaking great.

GG's garden is getting prepared for the best time to grow in fall. I never thought it would be a big deal but the fresh stuff right from the garden in terms of herbs and such is freaking great.

Dude it's the best!

e903bd34d31f6a589857db1135131d24.jpg
17d4065afbdded0a2eaab94974e408ce.jpg

Awesome sauce coming up soon!

That is awesome T2G.
Its really something she has grown to enjoy and I love seeing how it comes out. She has a great medley of things going.
What I really want is to build a nice raised bed, and by that I mean probably buy a nice raised bed.

Buildings nt a raised bed is easy dude

Ahhh it smells like heaven in here right now. Even if people aren't big on Authentic Italian food

301d5b6ce32e6e3bcd7996392b49655a.jpg

Looking good.

Gardening

Out of the garden this year I have made 28qts of pickles, 11qts of thick tomato juice for soup and sauce 4 of those are yellow tomato juice.

Jalepeno will come off this week along with green peppers and poblano.

I'll can up some salsa and probably at least one more batch of pickles, and tons of tomatoes before the garden is done for the yr.

Sweet potatoes, spaghetti squash, and cabbage will be the last to come out

Running two water baths at the same time, tomato juice it one and pickles in the other.

8d1d9e6f674d434bf30d1ab8120d3647.jpg

My first year gardening in it has been fun. Learned a lot and still more to go. Fresh veggies and fruit are the best. This was the last picking.
7e0a42b0c32eb7f09eb8226e72711d71.jpg

Man Im jealous of you guys. Pretty much the only thing we could get to grow well was the jalapeños and red/green peppers. Hopefully next year we can plant right and get some stuff to grow better.

Ahhh it smells like heaven in here right now. Even if people aren't big on Authentic Italian food

301d5b6ce32e6e3bcd7996392b49655a.jpg

I need a good sauce recipe like this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I need a good sauce recipe like this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

My wife doesn't use one...so I'm not sure what's in there

My wife doesn't use one...so I'm not sure what's in there

Well that makes it a bit difficult then, canning is the only thing I use a recipe for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With my new house we have a small garden, and the last few nights we've used cherry tomatoes and basil from it for dinner. I think we'll probably change what's in there next spring, cause some of it we don't really use.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

GG just pulled all of this from the garden. From seeds and 6 weeks.

e1686797d99866ee45b8ca7b2320a2e5.jpg

667c541373bff7f8cd3972ae5b9870d1.jpg

Nice, everything tastes so much better from the garden.

We spent the weekend at my sister in law's house cleaning out her flower beds and getting new dirt and mulch put in. It came out great and with 4 adults wasn't too hard, plenty of time to sit back and drink a beer or two.

We set up our stuff the previous weekend, not too much, all containers for our veggies, some tomatoes and peppers mostly. Looking forward to getting fresh tomatoes!

First Tomato plant of the season went in the ground today.

Back