Yea no more 35/40. Have to keep an eye out. I want a pink one so I can be like #cookie

Not a bad deal if you can get the 30% coupon. The puma deal will be back in a week or two if the past is any indication
That's cool. My mom can get upwards of 60-70% some days using other discounts plus the coupon and kohls credit card. I have no clue how they make money. Might see if they have any in the store.

Orange ones are now $35!

Used mine today on the course for the first time, totally awesome. Made playing solo a ton better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine had classic rock playing today.
"Oh you're F'ed.... Piano Man in on"

Used mine on the course for the first time Friday. It really made a not so great round more enjoyable. Definitely not worth more than the $35 or whatever I paid but it's good for what it is.

Used mine on the course for the first time Friday. It really made a not so great round more enjoyable. Definitely not worth more than the $35 or whatever I paid but it's good for what it is.
I think it's worth more than 35. I am glad I found it at that though because I am to cheap to pay much more than that. I think 50 would be my limit. You can almost always find it for 70 to 80.

It's not a bad set of speakers. I use it at home a lot. Clean the garage today and turned it up pretty loud and it sounded fine to my ears.

On the golf course you don't need kick ass speakers because hopefully you aren't turning it up loud enough to notice the difference in quality.

8ea1c74bf627f20d24ff48e13213df30.jpg

Had mine in play today.

Used mine for the first time on the course this weekend other than a small music selection issue it was everything and more than I was expecting

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Used mine for the first time on the course this weekend other than a small music selection issue it was everything and more than I was expecting

441 can find a way to complain about everything. Dont sweat it.

Had mine in play today.
You ended up getting one after all!

I can't believe I was so against music on the course before. Still don't want to hear music from across the fairway, but it's cool to have the music playing in and around the cart.

Mine is still in the box will bust it out real soon.
Pro tip...dont let ron pick playlists. Started out so promising ended so badly

You ended up getting one after all!

I can't believe I was so against music on the course before. Still don't want to hear music from across the fairway, but it's cool to have the music playing in and around the cart.

Hahaha. I did!!

Mine is still in the box will bust it out real soon.
Pro tip...dont let ron pick playlists. Started out so promising ended so badly

High school dance flashbacks ftw.

I would have one of these in a heartbeat if I wasn't going to burn through a ton of data on the course. I just don't have the music selection already purchased on my phone to keep music playing for four house and not get sick of the same stuff

I would have one of these in a heartbeat if I wasn't going to burn through a ton of data on the course. I just don't have the music selection already purchased on my phone to keep music playing for four house and not get sick of the same stuff
Some offline streaming (playlist) options out there.

#T-MobileMusicFreedom

Back