Been loving my Soundchuck lately. It stays in my car, while my Bose has taken up residence on my mantle at home. The Soundchuck does double duty on my lab bench during work (when I manage to actually stop flying my desk) and then out on the course. I keep it plugged in at work so it has a full charge when I tee it up.

Note to self come #THPRegionalRivalry - if paired with the Captain get the Soundchuck up and running before Ron can get his phone out.

I have 2 sets and meant to try to pair them both & the same time.. Anyone tried that? I like the sound chuck setup.. Can wrap it on the bag or around the cart... Pretty sweet..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 sets and meant to try to pair them both & the same time.. Anyone tried that? I like the sound chuck setup.. Can wrap it on the bag or around the cart... Pretty sweet..

I looked to see, and it didn't look like it. You have to make a choice.

Is there any way to skip songs via the Soundchuck when listening to Spotify? I tried holding the plus button, but it didn't work.

Is there any way to skip songs via the Soundchuck when listening to Spotify? I tried holding the plus button, but it didn't work.

I don't think so. Usually I'll use my phone to skip

Saw this at golfsmith again and they are 120 in store. Anyone have a line on a 35 price again?

Right now the red one is 60

It's worth $60. At $35 it's a flat out steal IMO

Thanks for the reminder i have one new in a box still somewhere in this house

So glad I bought a second. Love my orange one and if it ever breaks have my red one if I need it. Total outlay? 70 bucks!

Just bought my 2nd pair. I left my first pair hanging from the cart after a round, forgot to grab them, and when I realized 10 minutes later I called the course and they were gone. Shocker. Any way, I love them. My normal partners were all bummed when I didnt have them while waiting for my replacement set to come. I also no longer have a stereo in my garage as I just use these. Compact, sturdy, versatile, and a great battery. Got the orange this time around. Just need to find a way to hang them from my bag without draping over a club. Dont want to forget them again....

I wouldn't purchase another one of these if it were $20. The charge port gets to where it won't charge and the cable connecting the speakers tore off at the speaker. Revealing wires and making that speaker side not work. I have had 2 of them. And both did the same thing after about a year of use. I'm not over aggressive when plugging in the charger so I can't figure out how that got whopper jawed. As far as the cable tearing, I think it's just a bad design. Sure have something like this. But use a better material. The speaker doesn't sound bad though. Just not durable at all.

I wouldn't purchase another one of these if it were $20. The charge port gets to where it won't charge and the cable connecting the speakers tore off at the speaker. Revealing wires and making that speaker side not work. I have had 2 of them. And both did the same thing after about a year of use. I'm not over aggressive when plugging in the charger so I can't figure out how that got whopper jawed. As far as the cable tearing, I think it's just a bad design. Sure have something like this. But use a better material. The speaker doesn't sound bad though. Just not durable at all.

I've had mine (the blue one) since they came out and haven't had these issues.

Use it a few times a week for golf and at the beach.

Sorry you had that experience

While mine hasn't fallen apart, I have had similar charging issues. I have to lean it just right with the charging cable attached to get it to charge, and then I have to constantly check it to make sure that connection wasn't lost.

My speakers are still going strong after two full years of use, but that charging issue is probably enough for me to look in another direction when it is time to replace them.

Back