Oh, and teams will be selected one week before the event. The reason that not everyone will score for their team every single round of the competition is because there will inevitably be dropouts or no shows. It just happens. But I hate for anyone not to be competing for something every single round, so if you aren't scoring for your team a given round, you will be playing against someone for a prize.

~Rock
Oh boy it just got complicated for my feeble old mind. Just tell me where the first tee is as you all know I don't have a competitive bone in my body

Bumpity Bump Bump!

Golf season has arrived in Iowa. Are you ready for Iowa 2016?

~Rock

Let's do this

I'm in Green Bay right now working. And it's still snowing.
I'm ready for golf.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So when thinking about team names, what about Beef vs Pork, Corn vs Soybean, Also, we'll have to figure out what animal goes to the champions this year!

I'm so confused on what formats are going on with who :) I'm glad we've got folks smarter than I in charge!

Weather is warming up...Thank goodness!

Myself, Rambler and MSH134 will be coming in early Friday. Might play a round of golf somewhere along the way or maybe in the Des Moines area.

Put me in for Sunday

I golfed last weekend, then it snowed..., will be ready again this weekend, as weather is awesome. Ready for golf!

I golfed last weekend, then it snowed..., will be ready again this weekend, as weather is awesome. Ready for golf!
Did your buddy decide if he wants to join us?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Not yet. Golfing on Saturday with him again. I know he already has the time off. He wanted to go on a tour here in our province, and I'm trying to get him to come with me.

Swyped while swerving on my S6 edge

I'm so confused on what formats are going on with who :) I'm glad we've got folks smarter than I in charge!

Weather is warming up...Thank goodness!

Myself, Rambler and MSH134 will be coming in early Friday. Might play a round of golf somewhere along the way or maybe in the Des Moines area.

I'd be up for Friday golf...maybe TCI?

Bit of an update for me. Currently I enter training on June 28th. However, I am on standby for earlier classes. With Iowa 2016 being the weekend prior to going to training. I will be busy with last minute prep for being gone for 2 months. If scheduling remains the same. I might plan on playing Saturday but most likely not Sunday. Tammy still plans on cooking at our place for you guys even if I go to training early. If the schedule stays the same. I could possible partake in a Friday round.

You can put me down as a strong maybe, as in, I will start making plans to go. Whereabouts in Iowa are you talking about?
Great news! Love to have you join. Can you play both days?

Awesome. Was wondering, love the look of it.

Great news! Love to have you join. Can you play both days?

I believe I can make that work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Unfortunately my buddy can not make it, so it looks like it'll just be myself for both days.

Gotta get this thread to the top. I'm sure more folks will jump in as May comes around. Can't wait to see who else jumps in!

Unfortunately my buddy can not make it, so it looks like it'll just be myself for both days.
That is a bummer.

Guys gotta get in the Horn to their finding buddies and fellow THP friends. Friends don't let friends miss Iowa 2016!

Maybe we do some callouts. JROD, Hawk? Come join us

Gotta get this thread to the top. I'm sure more folks will jump in as May comes around. Can't wait to see who else jumps in!
Is your Brother coming?

Back