The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally get that. Seeing the staffers on the range reminded me of my first THP event in Des Moines, man I have a ton of great memories thanks to THP.

Since we are going down memory lane, sometimes I wonder what my golf life would be like without this place... It is crazy to think about when you step back and look at it.
I can tell you without THP I would not be as into golf. Honestly I don't even know if I would play. I enjoy golf and the equipment don't get me wrong but without the added things THP brings I think it would get pushed to the side in my life. THP has given me some of the best friends in life not just golf that I have. It is special and for me while the golf is up there it doesn't even scratch the surface about what this place really is.

It is pretty amazing to think what a website can do not only in golf but also in our lives.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I can tell you without THP I would not be as into golf. Honestly I don't even know if I would play. I enjoy golf and the equipment don't get me wrong but without the added things THP brings I think it would get pushed to the side in my life. THP has given me some of the best friends in life not just golf that I have. It is special and for me while the golf is up there it doesn't even scratch the surface about what this place really is.

It is pretty amazing to think what a website can do not only in golf but also in our lives

The bolded is so true. I have so many friends that I reach out to at least on a weekly basis just to check in with their lives. I have a huge support group that have gotten me through some really tough times, and it is invaluable. I am not sure I would have handled the breakup I had near as well as I did without some of the amazing people here, and many people here were a huge push in me taking the leap of faith to move back to Dallas.

It really isn't just golf, it is family.

Saw this today and wonder how many people have SC putters but still adhere to the "pendulum type" putter stroke

ecbd3a5fceb5113c73a3b0d3c370d006.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this today and wonder how many people have SC putters but still adhere to the "pendulum type" putter stroke

I'm curious how many people can ACCURATELY even describe their putting stroke. Not what they feel but what is the actual stroke

I'm curious how many people can ACCURATELY even describe their putting stroke. Not what they feel but what is the actual stroke

This question is why I really want to pay for a SAMM lab putting analysis.

Money well spent but like anything you either need to know what to do with the data or have someone (fitter)that knows what to do with it.

Money well spent but like anything you either need to know what to do with the data or have someone (fitter)that knows what to do with it.

Request has already been sent for an odyssey fitting with SAMM lab. Going to the professionals on this one. Hopefully they say they can accommodate me.

Request has already been sent for an odyssey fitting with SAMM lab. Going to the professionals on this one. Hopefully they say they can accommodate me.

I was just talking with someone over doing this exact thing with someone here in Dallas. I see there is a SAMM lab about 10 minutes from me. Might have to go ahead and get this done.

The Official Banter Away Thread

I was just talking with someone over doing this exact thing with someone here in Dallas. I see there is a SAMM lab about 10 minutes from me. Might have to go ahead and get this done.

Heard it's the best way to nail down your stroke. Good luck and can't wait to see what happens

Looks like a great question for a thread in the putter section of the forum.

Fun fact.

My state SUCKS.

That is all.

I had one done and it's money well spent. Get fit and remove the doubt!

I wish I could delete that stupid Scotty instagram picture from this thread.

Sometimes some people just make you laugh for all the right reasons.

I'm going to blow through my data plan this month.

Thank god for unlimited, or I'd have destroyed mine this month too.
I used 16gigs last month, and am on pace to blow past that this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back