Dan42nepa

Reaction score
Handicap
I was at a privately owned golf store going out of business saturday. I had broken the shaft in my driver 2 days prior. His inventory was pretty thin at this point and i had wanted to get properly fitted but ended up buying a Adams Blue and a used SLDR driver. I have been switching on and off the last 2 rounds. I may hit the SLDR a little further but the Blue is straight. I paid 75 for the blue and 50 for the sldr. Stick with the Blue? I cant find many reviews online for it.

Dan

I was at a privately owned golf store going out of business saturday. I had broken the shaft in my driver 2 days prior. His inventory was pretty thin at this point and i had wanted to get properly fitted but ended up buying a Adams Blue and a used SLDR driver. I have been switching on and off the last 2 rounds. I may hit the SLDR a little further but the Blue is straight. I paid 75 for the blue and 50 for the sldr. Stick with the Blue? I cant find many reviews online for it.
Several people here on THP have gamed the Blue and loved it. $75 is a great price for that club. I say stick with it and enjoy being in the fairway more often than not!

Blue thread here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?68821-Adams-Blue-Driver-Preview

I would say stick with the Blue. It's hard to beat playing that 2nd shot from the short grass.

Last edited:
Short grass trumps slightly longer and in the rough. Blue is the one.

I would go with what keeps you in the fairway.

Back